Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Beer!!! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Beer!!!
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You either love it, or you don't!!!!!

------------------
"Hear the wind whisperin' in the trees tellin' Mother Nature 'bout you and me..."Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edain the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 147
posted      Profile for Edain the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Edain the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, that's definately true, love it on the night before, but never on the morning after!
From: UK | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Those of us who have matured have learned through experience that it is entirely possible to enjoy multiple brews without regretting the morning afterwards. Of course, the fact that I am not subjected to excessively loud music and no longer have to deal with the trials and tribulations of impressing the opposite sex in the process eliminates a major factor of the headache genre. I often partake of three or four without a concern, more if they are spread out over the course of the day.

One does not buy beer, one rents it!

------------------
Marcho Blackwood, MSS
#16 Brookshade Close
Bindbale, North Farthing
The Shire

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
posted      Profile for Midus unknown   Email Midus unknown   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
marcho you speak to much, it's beer!!! it's good, enough said

This message has been edited by Midus unknown on 07-17-2001 at

From: once i lived in the land of mirkwood but now i travel the world | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Though you do speak at length, you do speak wisely, Marcho.

My limit is usually 6 or 7...if I drink any more than that I am getting rather drunk and will regret it in the morning...

------------------
"Hear the wind whisperin' in the trees tellin' Mother Nature 'bout you and me..."Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In any pastime shuch as beer there are people who excel and those who don't with time you too may become as great as MB or my self!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
posted      Profile for Midus unknown   Email Midus unknown   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i'm sorry can you say that again when your not drunk or you can word it better cause i got a little lost on that, so you want get high
From: once i lived in the land of mirkwood but now i travel the world | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey i got some boxers from a beer box!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
posted      Profile for Mystical   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Beer tastes like it smells is all I have to say
Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
is he trying to dis beer
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
posted      Profile for Mystical   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you couldn't figure that out, you must be drunk
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
How dare you mystic, i challenge you to a duel!!!
nevermind i'm to tired to duel, how about you just leave and stop critizeing us here?

Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
You can't even tell if I am antagonizing you or not.

See Kids, getting Drunk is no laughing matter. See what it did to Midus here? He used to almost normal like you, but now look what to many drinks has done to him. Now he takes everything as a insult. Pongo the Polar bear says " Stay Sober, you don't want to turn into a Midus do you "

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mystical on 09-30-2001 at </font>

This message has been edited by Mystical on 09-30-2001 at

Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
i say we all jump him!
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
Bring it on, you are all drunk, so it should be easy.
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mystical, I'm really getting sick of you... Your dis everybody and everything...

*BANG*

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
Gandalf, it is sarcastic antagonizing, as in jokes, as in not to be taken literally, as in it doesn't really mean anything.

* Dodges the shot *

This message has been edited by Mystical on 09-30-2001 at

Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
bang? lol
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
Lol...
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
GTW when you get the time explain that one to me
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!

Go ask Ensa Lucis

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
why ask ensa lucis, and why are you laughing at yourself? was i the only one who didn't understand his response?
Mystical
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 920
I didn't understand either one of Gandalf's responses.

- lets just say I am not from around here.

Orome
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 108
posted      Profile for Orome   Author's Homepage   Email Orome   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the original statement only because you can say the same about everything else.
beer is however an aquired taste. there are few i have met that liked their first swig

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
_ _ _
Orome

"The strongest hand uppermost!" Brian Boru, Lion of Ireland.

From: Somewhere east of the brandywine | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gwen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1110
posted      Profile for Gwen   Edit/Delete Post 
It's funny how I see so many familiar TORC names in the section dedicated to beer!
From: US | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Beer!!! (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help