Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 50)
Author Topic: Snöwdog's Inn
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wakes up from his B.P.P.A. Not too bad. Just about time for another, please! Falls asleep again!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Hmm.. asleep at the bar..."

Takes Ham's mostly empty flagon and ignores his latest request for more ale. Snowy did have his standards, and the Responsible Service of Alcohol would prevent him from serving the passed out drunk. He went over to have some tea with Varna.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me kind sir. Before you sit down would serve me a coffee? I was up rather late last night and could use something to perk me up. I'm in the mood for something black, strong, and hot.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Why certainly! Got some good bean from the slopes of Ephel Dúath. Khand Dark it is!"

Snowy had a pot boiling over the fire and tipped out a cup of the steamong black brew and the them.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh. An excellent brew, my fine fellow. I thank ye.

*sips coffee with gratification and a sense of relief that it is a Khand blend* *has heard rumors of the north-western Dúath brews having a slight odor of Orc and a hint of Hobbit feet to the palate* *Ah! Just a rumor*

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
wakes up again. Standards. oops must have forgotten about them! Looks guilty down at slightly muddy hobbit feet. Oh, well, takes the hint and leaves for the night. 'Be seeing you later!'
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Muddy feet? Not to worry. The boots I am wearing are caked with mud. *apologizes to proprietor for the mess*

Please come back good Hobbit! Have a cup of this Ephel Dúath, Khand Dark on my tab. It will bring joy to your heart and a spring to your step.

If you would prefer something else please choose a beverage of your liking.

[ 03-21-2018, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

A few days later and Hamfast is back. Checks his toes, they seem fine. At least he thinks. 'My usual please!'
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"The Khand Dark is most invigourating! You should try it with some Haradian Dark Chocolate!"

Snowy brewed up some choffee, and he breathed in the aroma as he let it cool some before sipping it.

"And yes, the usual for my fine friend!"

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 50)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help