Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  47  48  49 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 3)
Author Topic: Snöwdog's Inn
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Snowdog walked over to where Jaxon sat and he too sat. "I'm glad you are here! There are several old friends in town, though some are not easily recognizable. The three Goatleaf brothers are around, the wizard Tharkûn, Elentari, Idril, except she is the lovely Luthien here, Shadowfax, and I think Arthedain goes by Arvedui here. And even the lovely Princess Anriel is here in yet another disguise. Please stay long if you wish, and I do have clean rooms."
Snowdog lit his pipe again and went around to see if anybody needed anything to drink.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
posted      Profile for Jaxon   Email Jaxon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am in good company then and many thanks for the room. I need the quiet to think.
Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
posted      Profile for Myrdock   Email Myrdock   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Ah, nothing, my dear Caranthir," Myrdock gathers himself together, "There's nothing funny. Now if you will, shall we go upstairs and gather new patients-uh-patrons for our bootleg inn? I'm surprised Snowdog hasn't found it yet...(giggle)."
Shadowfax
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 36
posted      Profile for Shadowfax   Email Shadowfax   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jaxon!

Let me buy a drink for you and we can talk about the old days.

------------------
Watch your step!

From: Rohan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
posted      Profile for Jaxon   Email Jaxon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Shadowfax another familiar face in the wilderness! Thanks for the offer of a drink...ah, the good old days...seems like months ago...wait a minute! LOL
erinhue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 47

posted      Profile for erinhue   Author's Homepage   Email erinhue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Snowdog. I hope here you are speaking to the Edain. glad to see you starting a new place in this new land. I could use that drink and a bard's gotta eat. What are ya doing for entertainment around here? Be glad to strike up the strings and play in exhange for room and board while I explore this new land. I promise to keep Agarak in a good mood for as long as I can.

------------------
Erinhue of Belfalas
Where ever you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Bonzai Adventures in the Sixth Dimension

From: East of Ground Zero | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elentari
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 18
posted      Profile for Elentari   Author's Homepage   Email Elentari   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elentari sat at the bar, slightly depressed through having to behave here. Apparently slack morals weren't the thing anymore. Still, no-one said anything about getting outrageously drunk.
She ordered a double dragon's breath, added another single shot to that, before absent-mindedly topping it up with a double.
After downing that, (once her vision returned) the world started to look much more bright and cheerful. Hey, it was kind of spinning too...

From: Bournemouth, Dorset, England | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Sure, play some tunes, and if you are good, you can play again tomorrow."

Snowdog then told a serving wench to get the bard's order before he started playing.

Snowdog then went over and personally gave Elentari the drinks, and he kept an eye on her as she started getting hammered. He mixed up another double Dragon's Breath with his special Angmar Dragons Breath mix, made with real a Dragon's Breath. As he served her another drink he sat next to her at the table, and took advantage of her impared state and put his hand on her upper thigh. He said to her, "So you are the angel Elentari?, I wonder what the devil Elentari is doing right now."

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzybelle
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 49
posted      Profile for Suzybelle   Email Suzybelle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The door to the inn opens, bringing a new face in along with a whirl of cold air.

"Hello, there...didn't I just see some of you in another inn? This is getting confusing for a stranger in a strange land..."

Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"Ah yes, with all the evil/good splits, phase-shifting, reversal spells, etc. it is hard to keep track of everyone. What would you like to drink me lady?" As Snowdog retracted his hand from Elentari's thigh.
Suzybelle
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 49
posted      Profile for Suzybelle   Email Suzybelle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A quicksilver smile scatters across her face.

"Aahhh...a fine light brew should do nicely. My thanks to you."

She slides a silver coin across the countertop.

------------------
I wonder...

[This message has been edited by Suzybelle (edited 09-04-2000).]

Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erinhue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 47

posted      Profile for erinhue   Author's Homepage   Email erinhue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Erinhue takes the unusually large tankard of ale and raises it in toast to Snowdog. The bard see's the new inn's keeper snuggling up to one young lady while eyeing the lucious lovely just entering the taproom. Up to your old tricks my friend.

The bard raises his glass again before offering a taste to the dragonharp. Agarak takes a quick slurp and lets out a contented purr. Sharing in the harps good mood, Erinhue sets fingers to strings and begins to sing.

Yo ho ho to the bottle I go to drown my cares and ease my woes.

It is the perfect song for the time and Agarak is in good voice. The notes sparkle in the air and help the drinks do their work. soon every one is laughing talking and a few even sing along.

Snowdog takes note and winks at the bard.

------------------
Erinhue of Belfalas
Where ever you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Bonzai Adventures in the Sixth Dimension

From: East of Ground Zero | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

The music has a good effect on the crowd. Everyone wants another drink and are happy. Snowdog breaks his tradition of having a pipe of Longbottom and draws himself an ale, and he lifts it to Suzybelle and sips it, then says,

"My pleasure Me Lady. I hope you enjoy your stay here!"

Snowdog then thinks to himself, 'yea, I am up to me old tricks. I should be good in at least one Inn. But there is so many fine ladys here..... '

Arvedui
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 16
posted      Profile for Arvedui   Email Arvedui   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A voice from a dark corner speaks, "You are correct Snowdog, I am Arvedui of Arthedain, and I have been watching you play." He gets up and walks over to the table where Elentari is sitting and looks at her, then turns to look jealously at Snowdog and says, "And You will keep your hands off of the thigh of my Elentari!" And he swings his fist and punches Snowdog square in the nose, knocking him to the floor with a bloody.
From: Ice Bay of Forochel | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

picking himself up off the floor, Snowdog runs and tackles Arvedui as he yells, "YOUR Elentari? She came here on her own and we was talking!" And the two men crashed into the table where Elentari sat and spilled her Dragons Breath all over her as the table broke. Snowdog kept yelling as the men took swings at each other, "Besides, she is too fine a woman for the likes of you.. You wouldn't know what to do with her..." And the men stood up and traded blows to the head.
Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
Emerging from her corner of quiet solitude. Jaxon, draws her broad sword and holds it between the two men. "Peace, brothers. This is no way to impress any lady. Be calm, sit, enjoy the company and the fire. Do not tempt my sword tonight!"
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
posted      Profile for Caranthir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Caranthir notices that he hasn't moved for about a week, and decides he'd better do something before someone gets suspicious. So, as per Myrdock's "Request", he begins inviting people to follow him. Sadly, most deny his request.

Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
posted      Profile for Myrdock   Email Myrdock   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"You know what? Just scrap the whole dang thing, Caranthir. I'm going back upstairs to get meself a little something to drink."

As he leaves, he shuts the lights off in his unsuccessful boot-leg operation with the feeling of loss, as if he had lost a child.

Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
Not noticing the lights (or lake thereof), Caranthir wanders down the stairs, and trips near the bottom. He gets up, shakes it off, and begins wandering around in the dark.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"Ok My Lady, We will quit fighting. We will let the beautiful Elentari choose, if she desires either of us."
Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
I didn't say she must choose...why must there be choice. Simply put the quarrel away - save your anger for the fools of Mordor! Waste not your energy in the pointless quarrel of jealousy. Enjoy the company of others and let what friendships that may, grow. One can never have too many friends can they?
Arvedui
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 16
posted      Profile for Arvedui   Email Arvedui   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"That is right, she dont need to choose. She is my Girl!"
From: Ice Bay of Forochel | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
Caranthir finally discovers the stairs. He climbs up them, walks to the door, and leaves. He walks down the road, not looking back.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Snowdog cuddles up to one particularly beautiful Rohanion wench and says to her, "Take care of the place babe, I will be back soon." And Snowdog stepped out the door.
Telmar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 39
posted      Profile for Telmar   Email Telmar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"If Elentari is anyone's girl then she's mine!" screamed a loud voice as Telmar the Black appeared in the middle of the room.
"Don't you dare lay a hand on her, Arvedui, or I'll have your head on a stake. Come to think of it your head would make quite a nice ornament. Go on then, if you've got the balls, which I doubt."
Arvedui got up from where he leant against the bar and faced Telmar. A fight looked imminent so the Rohanion wench sped out of the door after Snowdog.

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  47  48  49 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help