Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  47  48  49 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 2)
Author Topic: Snöwdog's Inn
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
After cleaning the horse dung off my boot and getting over the damage, I gave Elentari a real friendly hug. While hugging and letting my hands rove a bit, I said to her, "Oh its good to see you here! I like the way you wrap your legs around uh.... the horse. Hey! Free drink for you my friend, and I will overlook the damage."

[This message has been edited by Snowdog (edited 08-25-2000).]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
posted      Profile for Myrdock   Email Myrdock   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Myrdock looks up from where he has been drowning himself in his wine. "Let's try not to make this into another Nameless Inn, if you don't mind. The horrors of the last one are still etched into my impressionable little mind."
Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zilverboltz
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 40
posted      Profile for zilverboltz   Email zilverboltz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Then I come in gunz a balzing and offer everyone a drink on me lol.

------------------
Doctor Says I'm suffering from extreme self love, huh, suffering?

From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 31
posted      Profile for Tempest   Email Tempest   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why thank you! I gladly accept.
From: Minas Morgul | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Hey, the inn that shall remain nameless burnt down, and the Re-Nameless Inn was rebuilt outside of Bree where the local laws are nearly non-existant. It is located here":

http://pub19.ezboard.com/fthedarkstarrclanroleplaying.showMessage?topicID=13.topic

"This place is a respectable inn, but if you want a pure inn then you should try another. I was only greeting my good old friend. I will take a load of Pipeweed instead of the drink you offer there Z!" And Snowdog takes a load of Longbottom and lights up.

[This message has been edited by Snowdog (edited 08-25-2000).]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowfax
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 36
posted      Profile for Shadowfax   Email Shadowfax   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhhhhhh!

*Shadowfax downs 11 pitchers of beer quickly and decides to make the last one last*

"Thanks Snowdog!"

"By the way, theres something Ive always wanted to know. What kind of dog are you? Im guessin maybe a poddle or one of them "hot dogs".........

------------------
Watch your step!

From: Rohan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
posted      Profile for Caranthir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
While waiting for the seemingly mute Luthien to answer, Caranthir walked over to where zilverboltz was standing. "Where I come from," he said, trying to sound as sober as possible, "we don't take kindly to you folk. I suggest you get out of this bar, and take your pistols with you. Either that or you'll have to deal with me."

[This message has been edited by Caranthir (edited 08-26-2000).]

Nazgul
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 41
posted      Profile for Nazgul   Edit/Delete Post 
A darkness covers the room as the Nazgul enters!

"Come back. Come back. To mordor I .............ah the heck with it!"

"Barkeep, a round of your finest for my good friends here!"

Nazgul looks about the place and smiles.

------------------
To Mordor I will take you.

From: Mordor | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"Ok, a round of proper 1420 for everyone courtesy of the Nazgúl" Snowdog serves up the mugs and takes anther load of Lomgbottm for himself. He then says to Elentari who is sitting on the bar, "Have you ever tried a chair or barstool? The bar will do though."
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
Unhappy that everyone was ignoring him, Caranthir walked back to the bar, hanging his head, and sat down at his stool.
Elentari
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 18
posted      Profile for Elentari   Author's Homepage   Email Elentari   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"A pure inn? Hell no," thought Elentari. Then she realised that might mean she wouldn't always seem to end up in dodgy situations with even dodgier characters. "Hmm, might not be tooooooo bad..." Two halves of her conscience wrestled, causing a some kind of metaphysical explosion, splitting and doubling her in to two different Elentari's. Angelic-Elentari looked around and thought this Inn seemed nice and wholesome and decided to stay for a virgin Dragon's Blood cocktail or two.

Devilish-Elentari looked around and thought "Sod this, I'm off to find some fun." She downed a double Dragon's Blood and vodka and walked out "See you in the Re-Nameless Inn!"

From: Bournemouth, Dorset, England | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
posted      Profile for Myrdock   Email Myrdock   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Myrdock saunters up to Caranthir, pats him on the back, and orders up an ale for the chap. He then shows him a small concealed door in the wall nearby with steps leading down into darkness. Techno music can be heard in the distance, and flashing lights can just barely be seen. A crude hand painted sign, "The Inn Within An Inn" can be seen against the wall.
"I've been working on it for some time," he tells Caranthir, "and would be honored for you to be my first guest."
Everytime Snowdog looks his way, however, Myrdock closes the door quickly as to avoid detection. How long can his silly tirade last?

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Snowdog stops the Elentari-devil at the door and gives her a pounding against the broken doorpost. "I just couldn't resist as I didn't want to be tempted to rape the Elentari-angel. I said this is NOT a pure Inn, just maybe a bit respectable, and if someone WANTS a PURE Inn, they should go to another. The Re-Nameless Inn is located in the heart of sin-city, and anything goes there. But if you, Elentari-devil, insist on leaving and going there, you will find your old friend evil Snowdog bartending there. He will try and out-evil you while good Snowdog drinks tea with Elentari-angel."

[This message has been edited by Snowdog (edited 08-30-2000).]

Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
Caranthir descends the stairs, and stops at the bottom, staring in awe at what Myrdock has created behind Snowdog's back.

"Wowee," he says, not quite sure what to think.

Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
"Why think? Here, have a drink. The bathrooms that way."
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
Rather confused as to why Myrdock gave him two drinks in a row, but not really caring, Caranthir sat down at the bar, and asked, "So, does anyone else know of this place, or is it just you and me?"
Myrdock
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 27
As Myrdock hands Caranthir another drink he says, "No, few know of it as of yet. But I plan to change that. Soon it will be a crazy wild-house, feeding off Snowdog's patrons like a malicious virus feeds of its unsuspecting host! It's ingenious! MWAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!"

Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
posted      Profile for Jaxon   Email Jaxon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...hello? I know this is an ale house, but...do you by chance happen to have some Green Tea? It's for my horse, Bydand.

[This message has been edited by Jaxon (edited 08-31-2000).]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"Try downstairs"
Sekmet
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 45
posted      Profile for Sekmet   Author's Homepage   Email Sekmet   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A tall golden haired woman walks in, and going straight up to the owner, says:
"Good evening, my friend. Do you perhaps have any food available, only I have travelled far and am in need of something to strengthen me. I would also like a whiskey, as it is rather cold out tonight, compared to where I am from. This seems a wonderful inn. We have none like this in my land."

------------------
In every heart there is a hunger...

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"Really Dear Lady? Yes, we have the usual burgers and chip and nachos and pizza and squirrels... what would you like?" Snowdog said as he slipped a shot of Solid Red Eye Whiskey to the pretty lady.

[This message has been edited by Snowdog (edited 08-31-2000).]

Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
"Virus? Don't you mean parasite? And what's so funny?"
Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
posted      Profile for Jaxon   Email Jaxon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
After letting out a sigh, Jaxon heads downstairs in search of Green Tea, a little sad that her old friend from Freedomtown didn't recognize her....

[This message has been edited by Jaxon (edited 08-31-2000).]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Snowdog watched as the woman walked away. "I do believe that is the Loin of the King! Wish I had tea for her horse, but this is a bar. Hope the King dont shut me down for being rather short. I wonder if Strider will show up?"

Jaxon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 32
It had been a long journey from Arthedain. Jaxon had not stopped save for a few short moments to rest since leaving the palace two nights ago. She hadn't read the sign above the door upon entering and thanked the Innkeeper and headed for the livery. She acquired some green tea leaves for her horse to add to his ration...the soothing effects on his digestion were almost immediate! She saw to Bydand and left him for the evening. She returned to the Inn and approached Snowdog again.

"My apologies, my good man. I have had a long journey and did not pay heed to your sign. My horse is well. Have you any rooms left this night? It needs not be fancy, for while I bear the mark of the King of Arthedain, I am on my own journey this time. I go with his blessing but not at his bidding." the lady sat in the corner ordered up a mug of hot brandy and rested her bootheels for a while by the fire. She thought to herself how comfortable it seemed in here, wondering all the while if any of her old friends would find this hidden treasure in the wilderness.

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Snöwdog's Inn (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  47  48  49 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help