Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken fights!
Author Topic: Drunken fights!
ROSGOL
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 367
posted      Profile for ROSGOL   Email ROSGOL   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Come on who's had a drunken brawl!
Or just a brawl. Win? Loose? or Bloody?

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 544
posted      Profile for Nessa   Email Nessa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sorry rosgol,i've never even been drunk
From: new delhi,india | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
then why do you have a sad face? haha...differance in opinions about drunkedness I suposse....

*bows* I would love to engage in a drunken brawl, but I fear my upbringing forbids it. However, I shall watch this post, and the battle the will hopfully spring forth from it, with great interest and anticipation, as I cannot take place in it myself."

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have had a bottle roud my head 17 stiches for me he walked off when I as knocked out.

------------------
how do you Know you are alive unless you have died?

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROSGOL
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 367
posted      Profile for ROSGOL   Email ROSGOL   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Never had a drunken brawl. But a couple of normal brawls.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 544
posted      Profile for Nessa   Email Nessa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
my delicate femininity prevents me from taking part in any kind of brawl,though they're fun to watch
From: new delhi,india | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's embarassing but true: The only 'drunken brawl' I've been in resulted in my gettin' my butt kicked! (I've got a scar on my lip to prove it)

------------------
He was the Wizard of a thousand kings.
And I chanced to meet him one night wandering.
He told me tales
And he drank my wine.
Me and my magic man kinda feelin' fine.

From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been in one drunken brawl...well atleast I was drunk...the person wailing on me was not...once I realized what was going on, I quickly made my way to the nearest car, got in and locked the door...

------------------
"Hear the wind whisperin' in the trees tellin' Mother Nature 'bout you and me..."Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my brother got into it once in the folks backyard after a night of ale-drinking....
It was a draw. My ribs were sore and he got a bloody nose.
This brawl worried me because he is my little brother of 7 years and I always kicked his ass when we were growing up. Of course snce he outweighed me, a draw was a pretty good outcome. []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken fights!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help