Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » A Poem. . . . . .
Author Topic: A Poem. . . . . .
Brice
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 61
posted      Profile for Brice   Email Brice   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A poem for my sanity. . . .

Oh you fool of an ISP!,
I gave you my money, and indeed, my trust.
Yet you squander the faith I have given you,
and you prey upon my sanity, like a cursed hound.
I hatess you! I hatess you ISP!
Time for a beer me thinks.

The End (2/11/00)

From: Australia. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johan
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 572
posted      Profile for Johan   Author's Homepage   Email Johan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How true!
From: Alberta | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn_croatia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 492
posted      Profile for Aragorn_croatia   Email Aragorn_croatia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK it's a nice one Brice.

------------------
Namarie!Nai hiruvalye Valimar.Nai elye hiruva.Namarie!

From: Atlanta, GA / South Kent, CT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 370
posted      Profile for Natasha   Email Natasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say your my favorite poet
From: United States, Fl | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It seems little has changed for some ISP.

...and I never realized Johan from Ringbearer registered and posted here! []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » A Poem. . . . . .
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help