Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunk stories (Page 3)
Author Topic: Drunk stories
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Had a good drink going on last month, when one Aussie, Elora Starsong was here visiting. Enjoyed a crawl through Roslyn Washington... only missed one pub!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Whyte Chyld Wyelder
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

posted      Profile for Whyte Chyld Wyelder   Author's Homepage   Email Whyte Chyld Wyelder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One time I woke up with a lawn gnome in my arms. Don't ask.
From: Lost in the depths of my mind | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A question: did he have a smile on his face?

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So Elora Starsong... tell us a Drunk story??? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Shirrif
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4894
posted      Profile for the Shirrif   Author's Homepage   Email the Shirrif   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i live in toronto, ontario.
one time me and a few friends woke up in windsor, ontario.
i'll leave it at that.

From: toronto | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you went the Brunswick House early on that night, eh?
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Phoenix
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5456

posted      Profile for Dark Phoenix   Email Dark Phoenix   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, heres one, my mom worked at IHOP and another employee came in all brused up and she said that her boyfriend had beat her but come to find out she got drunk and got into a fight with her christmas tree and it won! [] That was on december of 2001 or 2002, which ever one. []

[ 06-20-2006, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: edward peach ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

From: The Phoenix Inn. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boromir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 239
posted      Profile for Boromir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, one of my friends got drunk here on base, and he was pretty messed up. He got in a toga. And ran past the duty NCO. And I passed out in the bathroom. In a toga. Two nights in a row. Yeah, the Marine Corps is fun.
Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dark dragon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5457
posted      Profile for dark dragon   Email dark dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] once my step brother was drunk off of liqure and he had a pretty good buzz from it and we thought he was acting ok and gave him three more shots well thats when it all started he started calling everybody gay and a fagget he told me i looked like a penis with ears and started chaseing me around the house yelling "im going to shove a patatoe up my butt sideways then my other step brother and some people tried to hold him down and duck tape his hands and feet well he broke the tape and then finally he didnt want to put the patatoe up my butt nomore and i walked him to the car on the way out he stoped by a tree and asked if it was a girl well i finally got him in the car and he went to sleep and came in about an hour later and had some coffeeand was back to normal []
From: walling,tennessee | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

With Keo mentioning Bicardi 151 rum in the Unexpected Party, I somehow managed to remember a party I was at in the summer of '77 where I was drinking heavily uncounted plastic party cups of the Rainier beer from a keg, smoking lots of Colombian weed and Lebenese hash, downing a few shots of Tequela, & hitting off a passed around whiskey bottle, and all was well in my extremely innebreated bliss.....

... then a pale green bottle of 151 came around ...

I remember sometime later managing to get up out of the beanbag chair (known commonly as the chair of death because usually when someone landed in it they were there for the duration), making a zig-zag pattern across the front room, dodging other innebriates while not taking any offered bottles passed my way, taking a long toke from a passed joint, and heading for the door. When drunken shouts asked me if I was leaving, I said no, just needed some oxygen. I went "walking" (barely) out the door of the house and somehow managed to find my '59 Ford parked on the street. Getting in it, I barely had the sense to realize I was too wasted to try and drive, so it was [] in the front seat, only to waken from the car doing rapid spins to open the door and [] before again [] in the front seat. I woke up around sunrise and had enough equalibrium to navigate the 15 miles through West Seattle to my folks house in South Seattle. After I got home I then [] again in the front seat of the car until aropund 7 when mom was beating on the car window after she got the newspaper. I stayed put until I started to cook in the sun, then went in the house and went to bed until around 5PM. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And, let me say, being parked in his car outside his house and sleeping on the bench seat of his car was not an unusual way for Snöwdog to spend his youthful early morning hours. []

Nor was his mother unaccustomed to having to walk out and rap on the windows of her son's car to rouse him before he was steamed alive in his car in vapours of rum, and whiskey and other "airs". []

Snowdög recommends a car with bench seats for sleeping on, I believe. There is an alternative. Any hatch back whose back seats fold all the way down is a ready made campervan. I used to keep a rolled up foam mattrass and a ratty old sleeping bag in mine for just that purpose. []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lórelai Cullen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5499
posted      Profile for Lórelai Cullen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been drunk, but it's funny to hear others stories.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Life is too short to take things for granted.
In other words live life as if every daysomething absolutely amazing is going to happen.

From: Forks, Washington | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fell out of my chair, lost my glass, started drinking brandy out of a pineapple. It can be done!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Of course it can. Resorts around the northern tropical coast of Australia serve brandy to tourists in pineapples all the time! []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah but we didnt hollow it out. We just poured brandy between the leaves. Most of it went on my chest. It was cleared up though []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

Yup - too much information.... []

Noone needed to hear of your shameless waste of perfectly good brandy.

Although...

Having observed British backpackers for some years now, I guess I should expect such things from you. [] []

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

A waste! It was a) French and b) consumed.

And have you got a problem with this? [] + [] = [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Screw double posts.

I've been playing drinking games! I ended up with to much vodka and a no shirt. I cunningly hid the vodka bottle down my trousers, but that doesnt put many ppl off apparently. It tickled.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

quote:
And have you got a problem with this?
Oh you young british back packers are all the same! []

No, young one. I don't have a problem. But threatening me and wasting alcohol will land you in a problem too big for you to handle. Australian women like me have been eating british backpackers for breakfast for years now. []

We're not at all like the women of your home land. But, if you doubt me, bring it on. []

Boromir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 239
posted      Profile for Boromir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
1) I got drunk at our battalions Marine Corps ball, blacked, used the facilities, dropped my cover in the recipient of my drunken present (wasn't puking...yet), and then tried to put my cover (or hat) back on and was barely stopped by a friend of mine...lost my tie...half of my ribbons...my undershirt, although I still had everything else on...and tried to hug every officer in the ballroom as well as the senior enlisted. DO NOT DRINK ANY DRINK CALLED ADIOS!!! It is called that for a reason.

2) I went out with a friend after I got back from my second tour in Iraq with her, her boyfriend, and a friend, and got wasted. Almost puked in her lap, had her boyfriend, the DD, pull over so I could puke, then, when she helped me go to my room, tried to kiss her with her boyfriend maybe ten paces away. Not the proudest of nights, there, but still fun.

Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"I must of had fun last night as I can't remember a thing."

Enjoyed me a couple Alpha Pale Ales this night in celebration of my getting a job. Yeah, vacation/semi-retirement is over for now.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

A recent one... Went on an afternoon pub-crawl down Queen Street and the Platform bar in Brizzy, and took the bus home. Decided to take the short-cut through a couple car parks to a trail that cuts off a bit from the walk home. Just a 1 metre chainlink fence seperating the two carparks... no worries... threw my leg up to leap it and went over on my head. Didn't bang myself up, just scraped my palm a bit. It had to look like something that would appear on Funniest Videos...
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
An old one, but we still refer to it as the "craziest night out":

It dates back to our years of Lycée, there was a girl who had done some not-so-nice stuff to some of us a few weeks earlier (no one can remember what it was exactly, though the general consensus is that it involved telling the dean what we'd done) but who had a crush on a guy of the group. She invited him (and him alone) to a "little" party at home while her parents were away...

Of course, the whole group, with all our friends (which included the whole local junior hockey team) went to the party. After only an hour or so we had drunk everything she had bought and most of what we had brought ourselves (one can never be too foreward-planning [] )...

That's when a friend found her parents' alcohol reserve, but the girl didn't realize where that 'fresh supply' came from before it was much too late. She was pretty angry when she finally found out and wanted us gone, but she didn't have what it takes to get us out by herself and her own friends were much too 'afraid' to act themselves...

And that's when she realized that the only one of us she had invited had 'disappeared'. So she went to look for him and eventually found him in her bedroom, with her best friend. I'll just say that no more than 5 minutes later we were out of there. []

The night was still young and some of our friends had managed to 'salvage' a bottle of tequila and another of rum from the girl's parents' reserve, so we started to wonder where we could finish the night. That's when a friend remembered that he had heard of a party organized by no one else than the local diocese. And off we went!

Upon arrival there we found that their Punch was non-alcoholic and quickly solved that issue with the 2 bottles salvaged earlier. Also their DJ was playing music a bit too mellow for our taste and I managed to sweet-talk him into letting me play a 'few records' while he took a 'well-deserved break'...

It took a while for the people at the party to realize we didn't belong there, but I guess when most of the hockey team started to pogo-dance, it was a vital clue for them. And long story short, we were kindly asked to leave, and only did when we had made sure our "spiced-up Punch" was gone []

It was then about 1AM and we were still longing for more... So we decided to go to the party, in the ballroom of a village not that far, that we had originally planned to go to (before the friend told us of the girl's invitation).

The party there was much more to our taste and there was a free-bar, which wasn't to displease us. But things went down the slope when a friend, one of the most drunk, agreed on a dare... He went to see a girl, who was sitting by a huge guy who was obviously her boyfriend, and told the girl something along the lines of "You see, you look pretty dumb, and I would never date you, but you seem like a good s***... So if your boy don't mind..." He ended up richer of 15 bucks but with a black eye... (We saved him from more by immediately jumping in and saying something along the lines of "excuse our friend he doesn't hold alcohol that well.")

Apparently, that small incident triggered a chain reaction of some kind because half an hour later there was a huge brawl by the front door of the ballroom (I have to add that none of the group was apparently linked with that one!). And about 10 minutes later the cops were at the door.

We decided it was more than time to be 'elsewhere' and used a very convenient back-door to get out. But, upon reaching the cars, we realized there was one of our lot who'd gone 'MIA'. The less drunk of the group (among which I was) were thus sent back to try and find him. We quickly found him, in the ballroom's bathroom, asleep (or should I say comatose?), sitting in a brimful washbasin!

Our attempts at fully awaking him failed, and we decided to carry him instead. We somehow managed to get back to the cars without being spotted by the cops. I still wonder how we managed that one... And I must admit that, even if I wasn't as drunk as some others, my recollections of the events at that time of the night start to become blurry.

Since we figured we'd probably have to get past the police to make our way back to town, and that having him sitting in the back, his head out of the window in case he threw up, would probably bring unwanted attention upon us, we decided it was better to "hide the body" and we put him in the trunk...

Once back in town, we decided to call it a night and parted with the rest of the group. When we finally ended up at a friend's, where a handful of us had planned to sleep, we were unable to get our friend to get out of the trunk and he was 'sleepingly fighting us' when we tried to carry him out, so we decided to leave him there and went to sleep...

It was quite tough to explain to the parents of the friend we were at why there was "someone" in the open trunk of the car the next morning when we woke up... []

I think we never did worse (better?) ever after.

[ 07-31-2009, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Wow, you use a lot of quotation marks. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I do indeed... But after re-reading myself I can tell that all of them are necessary IMO []

[ 07-31-2009, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunk stories (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help