Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Dragon's bane - AWA (Page 2)
Author Topic: Dragon's bane - AWA
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What me steal...... How dare you mention that []
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sigh... Older Bro, the innocent act just doesn't work with you. []
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And why not [] []
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Because everyone knows that you're [] [] .
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I put that I think in there since it seemed like that was the direction the rp seemed to be taking for my char...though it does seem to "scripted." Ah well, it is up to others to make me be the one who Slaughtered the village...or not. I can feel the evil karma falling off my char and smacking people as I sit...
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

that wasn't the direction i was taking it, coz i was gonna be responsable []

but i do kinda like the idea of your char being unsure, and trying to redeem himself, is great, and the sub plot that can develop can be a fantastic one if it turns out to be you, i've spoken to red OOC so i think you two should talk in a pm and see what you can come up with lol

[ 12-21-2006, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Fallen ]

Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

posted      Profile for Melkor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
cool the thread seems to be working this time yay!!!

and everyone knows your evil fallen, why else would i give you an evil char to play with []

From: Hells heart | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5656
posted      Profile for Red   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to say a quick hi and wish everyone a merry christmas....I hope santa brings everyone what they asked for!! lol Take care and have fun xxx
From: Skegness | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

yeah merry xmas to ya all
From: Hells heart | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

HAPPY NEW YEAR guys and gals

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Life without honour has no meaning

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yes, Happy New Year. Now someone go post. []
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

*pondes on how she should attempt to go and drag Older Bro back here, so he can post*
He said he was going to after me, but he has disappeared again...

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

Okay people, xmas and the new year are OVER lets kick this story in to high gear

[] [] [] []

Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

BUMP
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Already?! []
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

*grabs his hunting gear and starts looking for fallen and dante*

[]

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

*has already posted and will make Older Bro go and post next when he is next on*
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

Ok Time to get this party started again
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck with that. No-one who's posted in this AWA has posted anywhere on the board for a year or more.
From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

well iv been in touch a couple of them and but that still leaves us 3 short bugger

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you're successful at luring them back, then! I particularly miss Goldie & Fallen!
From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

Ok, so I went away. Is that any reason to let this die. Seriously. Anyone still on?
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

Is anyone for. The old cast actually still here

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Havent seen Lycra or Seprith in years.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Dragon's bane - AWA (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help