Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Dragon's bane - AWA (Page 1)
Author Topic: Dragon's bane - AWA
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

posted      Profile for Melkor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ok....

i tried to run this a while back and it fell on its face cause peeps who started to post stopped []

ok the back ground to the story is Melkor's people have been stricken with a disease that causes them lots of pain and then kills them

so far its only effected them and no-one else so Melkor grabs his servent Malik and run off to "The Ancient Ones" to see if there is a cure and then save his people *cheers for melkor*

if ya want to join this thread please post a description of your char below and wait till i have ok'ed it before posting on the main thread (when i create it lol)

will be posting melkors/maliks bio in the nect couple of days

happy RPing

Edit: one thing i forgot to mention when we get started can peeps not use there signatures on the main thread as this tends to break up the flow

[ 12-12-2006, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Melkor ]

From: Hells heart | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds interesting. I'll see what I can come up with in terms of a character... any kinds you specifically need?
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

well to start off with ill be hireing mercs for a dangerous journey so feel free to be one of those

but as for anything special then not really

the main char looks like an elf and has a wraith like creature as a servent, so just work it from there

From: Hells heart | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All right, I take it that it will not be a problem if my character is an Elf then? I will work on it and post it later.
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

na wont be a problem cause melkor looks like an elf in every way (except a few tattoo like markings that will be covered most of the time)
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Ok, gotcha. Will post by tomorrow at the latest.
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, found the old thread and. Tada. My char from the back then.

Name : Eran Maltus
Race : (is orc ok...if not then human)
Bio : I'm just a warrior that gets missunderstood and kicked out of his home for killing someone. In the case of the orc he may have just given them reason to get rid of him seeing as they don't like him.
Weapons : orc fighter, Fullblade (greatsword...only 10 or so inches longer) Human fighter, Long sword and a dirk.

Is he still okay?

Edit: forgot the other stuuf I said later.

quote:
Minor change...he is a half shadow, half orc. He can go to another world through shadows and can hide really well. He can also extend his arms slightly and can grow to about 10' tall...or shrink to 4' and anywhere in between.

Is this ok?

Hope he is still good. if not I'll think on another char.

[ 12-11-2006, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Sepiroth Strife ]

From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Sepiroth, you're quite brilliant. I posted a character at the very end in the AWA for the previous one...

Name: Erinen
Race: Elf
Discription: Dark brown hair with hazel eyes. She is about two or three inches taller than the average Elf and is slender.
Weapons: twin knives hanging in sheaths at her sides and a short sword strapped to her back, though she rarely uses it
Skills: Thinks of battles as more like dances and therefore fights very gracefully, she also has skills in healing, and has great ability in stealth, agility, strength, etc. She can use a bow and arrow remarkably well, but lost her own bow a while back.
Bio: Born in Rivendell, she always snuck out to follow her older brother when he went on hunting trips. Deciding there was no avoiding it, her brother trained her to handle blades and bows and he taught her healing skills. One day, while out on a hunting trip, Erinen's party was attacked by Orcs and her brother was killed. Greatly sadden by his death, she ran away hoping to leave her grief behind. She is very truthful, so she sometimes tells things that could mean one of several different things if she does not yet know who she is speaking with very well. Very loyal, she will never betray someone, even if they betray her.

Is this all right?

Red
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5656
posted      Profile for Red   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there..had an idea for a character and just wanted to run it past you...here goes...

Name: Merenwen Telrinya of bywater
Age 27
Race: wood elf
Description: Long brown hair tied back with hairsticks (darts) taken off the body of her father's dead body, green eyes, slender elvish symbol tatooed on the inside of her wrist with her village coat of arms.
Brown leather trousers covered by a knee length green embroidered loin cloth, a sludge brown leather halter waistcoat, knee length flat black buckled boots holding a sai in each,
Long brown patchwork coat holding a quiver on her back carrying a long handmade elaborately carved bow and arrows.

Background:
At the age of 7 Merenwen sneaked off from her village to explore the surrounding area and spent hours with a rabbit she found.
When the rabbit hopped away she heard Orcs stalking through the forest, in the opposite direction to her village so she thought nothing of it and started skipping home to her parents to tell them of her new animal friend.
From a distance she saw flames rising high in the forest, breaking into a run she headed off for her village.
Arriving at the village merenwen had tears streaming down her face as she looked around at the ruins, noticing one building still standing alight with flames. As she looked for her family and friends she could hear the final screams as the meeting hall collapsed on it's occupants.
That night with the burnt ruins now cold and her parents found, she took her fathers throwing daggers from his charred remains, wrapped them in her hair and headed out alone looking for a way of surviving.
As years went by she found the best place to live was just outside a human village where she could steal, observe and put her hunting and tracking skills to use and so to make the money she lives off now!

From: Skegness | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

well all three sound good but make sure you all make a good entrance when i get to the inn so that i will notice you

Iv invited a couple of old RP friends to join us and im hopeing they will post there bio's soon enough

and an orc fighter will be fine (will make you stand out a wee but more lol)

Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

Name: Melkor
Race: Dragon Elf (race name will come appent during the RP)
Description: When in human form is about 6' very slender apart from tattoo like markings (which he will normaly keep covered) he resembles an elf almost completely
hair: jet black with a single streak of silver
weapons: carries a single short sword

Also has a wraith like servent with him called Malik (This char is being played by fallen)

background: over the last 5 years he and his people have lived in a large castle a few miles away from a small town, him and his people tend not to bother with the outside world unless they need to which is not very often.

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

All right, thank you, Melkor. I can't wait for this to start.
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name: Malik
Race: human in apperance, but now, a wraith/ Ghost
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Appears as a human dressed in a long black coat with a high coller, long black hair, boots that have big buckles.
His ability is to shimmer into the etherial plane and return to the human world in another part, he makes a fantastic scout and can go unseen.
History: For the last several years Malik has worked for Melkor as his manservant, doing all that is asked of him, hoping to find a cure that has trapped him in his current state.

whoooooo hoooooo

lets go people lol

[ 12-12-2006, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Fallen ]

From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

sounds good fallen

right thats 1 down, 2 to go

just need dante and tallus to sort out there bios and we can go

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Life without honour has no meaning

Master Tellus
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4063
posted      Profile for Master Tellus   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Got the message old friend

Name: Tellus
Race: Merc
Description: tall, well built, man, blue eyes, black hair. Black cloak full length, hood always up, special skills, from weapons, and tactics, to torture, scares across his face arms from battles, old wound on his left leg from a battle.
weapons: range of weapons mainly a large sword, smaller swords hidden under his cloak, with daggers, and two specail blades hidden for fast use, body armour forged by an old mage the with stand the toughest battle consealed by his cloths

Back ground:

Tellus has a very long background was part of a kingdoms army, defending the kingdom he did many things, on the battle field, slaughtered many merc's in the line of duty, but also has a very dark background he is not proud of things he has done in the name of the kingdom. Things were taken too far for what he was ordered to do, whilst carrying out the orders, he became very aware of what he had done but it was too late to stop. Now cause of what has happened he works freelance to the highest payer. Swore an oath, not to harm any defenceless people again, in the name of a kingdom that dose not value life. But will protect his friends and family at all costs. Prone to flash back from the past, will black out now and again remembering his chequered past. Likes to find solace in the bottom of a glass, every now and again. He had retribution for his action in saving the life of an old man and his family.

[ 12-13-2006, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: Master Tellus ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ego exspectata nex

From: dark side of his past | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante the gold knight
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 123

posted      Profile for Dante the gold knight   Email Dante the gold knight   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your request is Granted...... I shall be playing a part in the grand scheme of Melkor []

Name. Dante
Race. Human
Age. 26
App. blonde hair, medium build, gold aromor and weapons carryed by his horse, with out armor he wears dark trousers, grey shirt, always has a weapon on him
Weapons. swords, spears, shild, bow and arrows and plenty of daggers
Skill's. Exellent fighter with all his weapons, prefers sword and shild
Story. In some towns he is almost a living legend as a Knight, he fights for good and is a very giving person. 3 years ago he was fighting a Dragon that was ritualy burning a small village, whille fighting the dragon he went missing and was thourght dead, Until now.

From: The cave of time | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

ok thats all the ones iv been waiting for will post the main thread later 2day
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

right the thread is up actors to your marks lol

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

And thus it begins...
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

oh sorry forgot to warn ya that my first post is a wee bit long and quite different from the first post of the old thread

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SOrry for being away for the start of this. I was signing up for the army reserves. I'll be leaving jan 29. So I'll write myself out shortly before that, hopefully leaving me a way back in. Hope you like my post.
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

pity youll be leaving us so soon but needs must as the devil drives
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

Alucard? such a cheap name. Ah well. Just had to comment on that one.

If you don't know why it is a cheap name try typing it backwards...dracula.

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO Actually i nicked it from a fantastic anime called Hellsing []
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melkor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 171

well thats you all over lol

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Dragon's bane - AWA (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help