Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp) (Page 3)
Author Topic: Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp)
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Um... *poke*
I can at least try to revive this, right?

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You can try. I will help, but whether or not it is revived depends on other's willingness to participate still.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but this is such a fun RP. I'd hate to see it die before we get very far. []
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to be gone until sunday, so you guys can continue without me until I get back. Basically, I had in mind that we get Riza back inside the walls and start making our way up through the city. Be creative, there are alternatives to fighting.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

*nods*
Ok, but actually, I'm leaving tomorrow on a trip and won't be back for ten days. I'm unsure of when I'll be able to get on during that time, if I get any time at all. See ya all on the 25th!

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I didn't post for so long guys... I'm back now and ready to do this... I'm just waiting for others to post...
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Cloud, you want me to find you and help you out? Or do you have plans for something else (meeting up later)?
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We can meet up. There were just too many of us to all make it up the roof before they were upon us, so I did what had to be done to save the rest of the group. I'll post accordingly.
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

I'm back! Let's see, what's been going on?
*scurries off to RP to see what she can do*

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump* to assess Interest
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

*comes back in*
Hurray, it's not quite as dead as it seemed! []
*runs off to post if she can*
*comes back*
Well, I don't have anything yet. I'll wait and see if someone else posts first...

[ 10-25-2006, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Aermîr Goldenflower ]

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another *bump* to assess interest again
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

Just got back and saw this bumped! I haven't really thought about it in a while but now that I've got the wheels turning again, it looks promising...
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well that's a way to get rid of the infection ... []

(and this is a way to bump both threads ...)

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp) (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help