Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp) (Page 2)
Author Topic: Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp)
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think that'd be great to have those orcs be infected, that's what it seems you were hinting at anyways.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sorry Jango, I didn't realize that you wanted me to be your guide through the city. I couldn't figure out if you wanted me to show you, or if I wanted you to show me the way to get the people out. I'm posting right now.
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about the graphic intensity of the last post but it is important that it is set in stone that this is not a pleasant thing. It is not pretty and it reinforces Couldstrife's character's motives for preventing it. I assure after this I will tone it down a bit, but it was important to get that out.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I think that you just wanted a blood bath. []

I've got a question, is this a virus that is infecting these people? Or is it magical?

From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fraeyl the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4807
posted      Profile for Fraeyl the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
was it okay if I wrote down that they were coming from the river as well?
From: A place where people hate getting asked where they're from | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

El it is a virus that has been mutated by magic.

Cattie, I hate to say this, but I think you were moving the process along too fast. So far it is only an isolated incident inside Osgiliath. People are fleeing to MT but there aren't that many infected yet. And because the virus completely takes over their memory system then I don't think they'd be able to swim. We might move it to MT sometime soon, maybe somewhere else, but for now lets keep it in one place. Thanks.

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How long should it take to get to you from where I couldn't hear the warning bell? Because some orcs are in front of me, I think, and I'm running to the city to either find them or warn the city. And your description wasn't that graphic, it was accurate.
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

So this now leads to another question. Does this virus work like regular infections where it will eventually figure out how to stop attacks against it, i.e. they have to get a new type of flu shot every year?
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Sepi: That is up to you, depends on how far out you are.
El: Well I suppose the goal of this RP is to not only survive but find a way to stop it. We may have to end up going out on a search for the origin of it or something. But that is still to be decided.

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Cause I'm trying to figure out how to make my alchemy not overpowered. I figure that the virus will eventually figure out a way to stop my potions over time.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Maybe that and you're already low on it...
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

True dat.
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We need to hurry up and kill these infected... I thought there weren't supposed to be that many here, and that this was an isolated case... Which leads me to believe that they have multiplied since the beginning of the fight...
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

At the beggining it was isolated, but this thing speads like wildfire. And yes I agree, we need to finish them off.
Roll of Honor -Laurelin-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3717

posted      Profile for -Laurelin-   Email -Laurelin-   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name: Eldarion, son of Aragorn Elessar
Race: The Race of Men
Occupation: King of the ReUnited Kingdom, actually dwelling in MT
Weapon: Anduril
Bio: Son of Aragorn, who died in IV 120. Has been ruling since in the White City, holds a Steward in Arnor (seating in Anuminas) and one in Emyn Arnen(south Ithilien - descendant of Faramir & Eowyn). Has continued the Reconstruction of Osgiliath along with his father, as well as the Kingdom of Arnor and the North-South Road.

Any Problems?

[ 01-07-2005, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: -Laurelin- ]

From: Québec | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

One question: As King, what are your politcal and social agendas in the matter?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

Roll of Honor -Laurelin-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3717

posted      Profile for -Laurelin-   Email -Laurelin-   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Confine. Sift. Repulse.
In other words, restrict entry into the White City (assuming I am aware of the situation, which I think the King is, since it is said along the story that "the king" is fighting in the North of the Kingdom and the South (which I believe would be Cair Andros by the North (considering the menace is coming from the East) and by the South I have no Idea, except Pelargir maybe (Infected coming from South of Mordor))). My first Idea was to sent a small detachment of Knights to Osgiliath to get news, and eventually re-inforce the Strongholds of our Defense.

I was thinking about a minor role, nonetheless, for the King.

[ 01-07-2005, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: -Laurelin- ]

From: Québec | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Sounds good to me.
Roll of Honor -Laurelin-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3717

I posted. Sorry if it was too long. Somehow I love information.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

There is no limit to post size in any of my RPs, I am very often found posting largely also. Excellently crafted post by the way.

[ 01-08-2005, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Jango Fett ]

Roll of Honor -Laurelin-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3717

Well - It's going a tad too slow for me, so don't expect my long-term allegiance to the RP.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

we are at a slow spot right now. I have, unfortunately been unable to post for I have been swamped in school work. Things will pick up soon though. Very soon.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Hey guys, school hasn't let up for me in a while so that is my sad excuse for not being able to post. I'll try to get something in soon though. *crosses fingers*
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ok.
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

It's all good man... I understand how it can be... I just now got a break and got to post again, so I'll do my part to keep it alive...
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infected- AWA (a survival/horror rp) (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help