Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Road to Rivendell (Page 2)
Author Topic: Road to Rivendell
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Pleased to meet you, Elyaliel!"
Barufiniel was glad to be trusted.
"How we came to be travelling towards Rivendell? Well, my parents lived there for a long time, and now that I'm left on my own, that is where I want to go, too.
I'm seeking my family roots, in a way.
And perhaps that goes for our friend who left us for a while as well - but she might tell us more of that herself, if it is indeed so."

She noticed Elyaliel comparing the two horses, and smiled.

"Yes, they are somewhat similar, aren't they? And I don't know whether I will be able to keep this one. He is so obviously a war horse - perhaps his owner is looking for him, but quite possibly he has fallen, with this war going on. If noone else claims Aran, I have a good mind of keeping him. I had another like him once."

It was obvious that the horse was following her every word. He seemed very sad every time she mentioned his former master - was he indeed mourning his death? And he didn't seem opposed to the idea of her taking over - if she knew anything of horse body language.

She decided she could try to do a little bit of grooming him, to see if he would let her. She got out her box of brushes and other horse gear. She had used that box so many times - the memories nearly overcame her.

It had been her mother's box originally. But when Glaerien realised that her daughter was more interested in riding then she was herself, she let Barufiniel use it. Barufiniel had been so young when she got it that she never thought to ask where it came from. It was a beautiful box, wooden, with carvings, mainly horse motifs, which is why they had used it for grooming gear. And when they left that other place, even though she had to give away her horse and not take him with her, she couldn't bear to part with the box. Of course she was hoping to get another horse again - which is what was happening now?

She started to brush Aran Súrëo, and he seemed just to enjoy her doing it.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With a final look around, Folcmund nodded. "You're right. There's nothing more my friend and I can do here, much as it pains me to admit," he said grimly, patting the side of his horse's neck. He sheathed his sword and turned his attention towards the woman again. "Perhaps we should stick together, at least until we're away from the village. I do not doubt that you can look after yourself, but it's always safer when there is someone watching your back."
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
She nodded in agreement. "Especially in times such as these," she noted as she took one last look over her shoulder in the direction that her house had been. She urged Ëarsúl forward, wishing to no longer be surrounded by such a scene. "Have you some direction in which you are headed? Some path which you follow? Or was it chance that brought you here when you were needed? I only ask because I did not see many other riders geared to fight and I do not recognize you. I thought I knew most of the people of this town, but perhaps I was mistaken..."

Her voice trailed off, and she was going to await his answers, when something suddenly occured to her. "Oh! I am terribly sorry. Here I am asking you all these questions without even telling you my name," she shook her head at herself, knowing she never would have neglected an introduction under different circumstances. "I am Amananna."

From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"I am called Folcmund, and the only direction I am headed in is the direction in which my enemies are," he replied. When he saw her looking at him for further explanation, he sighed. "No, I am not from this village. I grew up near the shores of the River Isen, and there I fought against the traitor Wulf and his Dunlending allies. And there my father and brother both fell," Folcmund added.

He paused for a moment then, and if his eyes weren't hidden beneath his helmet Amananna probably could have seen Folcmund blinking away tears. With a forced smile, he finally continued. "I was cut off from King Helm and the rest of his army during the retreat, and every route to the Hornburg and Dunharrow is now crawling with invaders. So I am alone, and have been doing what I can against Rohan's enemies until either Helm breaks the siege or until I can finally join my comrades in the south.

"It was fortunate that I happened upon your village. If times were different I would be more critical of your lack of defenses, but soldiers loyal to the Mark are few and far between in these areas now. Everywhere I go now I see nothing but ruined homes and legions of Orcs and Dunlendings."

He pulled Grimfola to a stop to give the horse a moment to rest, and he turned to look at the village once again. "They will pay," he promised, looking back at Amananna. "Even if I have to kill every single one of them myself, they will pay for what they have done to this village and to all of Rohan..."

[ 04-03-2004, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elyrka Redsmith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3054

posted      Profile for Elyrka Redsmith   Author's Homepage   Email Elyrka Redsmith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
His old, damp nose poked her leg softly, as if to say, "Are you strong enough to run with me?" Rabô nuzzled her again, as she nodded and ruffled his hair again.

They broke into a run, Raedyn's beautiful firey hair flowing in the wind, Rabô's ears flattened against his head.

It was soothing, to run. The new scent... It was this way... Rabô was hesistant to take Raedyn into danger, but something powerful compelled him to go this way...

From: On the wind in the wires. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When Ilandra atempted to rip the sword out from the door, all she heard was a crackle. Ilandra wrapped both hands around the hilt of the sword and pulled. Then again. 'You...have got...to be kidding me...'

Ilandra placed her right foot on the door and hardened her grip on the hilt. She used her right leg to pull outwards. The sword did not budge. Ilandra slipped off the leather gloves and rubbed her hands together. She grabbed the hilt of the sword and pulled once more. The sword slid slightly in her direction. She smiled very lightly. 'By the end of the day, if i'm lucky i'll have it out...' She rolled her eyes. Ilandra took another step towards the sword, but this time her left foot stepped on one of the leather gloves making her slide forward, her body hit the end of the sword and it slid more into the door. 'Yeah...'

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
posted      Profile for Rúnya Núrimehtari   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Running out the cottage door, Alcaira quickly mounted Hrívë and urged him forward. As they galloped ahead, she turned and sadly watched as her family faded from view. It had not gone very well when she had told them of the journey she was about to take.

Alcaira's Rohirric family knew of her great desire to learn of her past, of the family and home she never got the chance to know. They knew that someday this would happen and that they couldn't stop her from going, but they still tried. Her brother, Rion, asked her to at least let him go with her. She knew that all they wanted was her protection, but felt that she must take this journey on her own.

After she had finished gathering the belongings she wished to take Alcaira hugged her family good-bye, said she loved them and opened the door to leave. She knew that if she turned around and saw her family's sad faces her heart would break. So she didn't, not until she was a safe distance away....

As she dismounted Hrívë, Alcaira turned and greeted Barufiniel and the still unknown traveler. "I'm sorry about that quick retreat, I didn't want my family to be worried. I have everything I'll need." She stated as she tightened the strap that held her full saddle bag. Looking up at the sky she watched the last few rays of light fade away, and was just about to ask her two new travelling companions of where they would stay the night when she noticed the beautiful carved wooden box which was on the ground beside Barufiniel. When Alcaira saw it she remembered of how Rameldir sounded so familiar. Is Barufiniel really the daughter of Rameldir and Glaerien, the dear friends of her true parents? The age difference between her and Barufiniel didn't make sense, but what of the box....?

[ 04-05-2004, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Rúnya Naira ]

From: Spruce Grove | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Amananna had stopped beside Folcmund, and when she looked at him, it was apparent that she was grateful. His words were true, and her town had been quite poorly defended. Any help was a blessing. Again she wiped her face clean of ash and dust.

"It is good to know that there are still some with that loyalty," she said with a genuine smile. "I know you will not have to face such hordes alone, yet it is difficult lately to know when aid will come." This was not the first attack that her town had sustained, though the others had not been so brutal. And while she had not seen the ruined homes that Folcmund spoke of, she had seen those who had come from them, taken a few into her home when she was able. Almost all had moved on, though several had found new homes within the town. Only to have these ruined as well...

"Again I find myself wishing I had as much skill with my sword as I do with a needle, that I might do my part. I know well enough to defend myself, but to aid others? The only aid I have been able to give is to shelter them within my home when they have been driven from theirs. And now I cannot do even that."

Amananna allowed herself another glance back at the town, but decided at the sight that it would be her last. She bit her lip, then returned her gaze to Folcmund. "You must have travelled for a long time without rest. Do you need water or food? I do not know to where those orcs fled, and it is just as likely that they have moved on to the nearest town, rather than turning back. I have some provisions with me, and though they are not the feast that one who fights in service of the Mark deserves, they will abate both hunger and thirst until we may find something more fitting."

[ 04-06-2004, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Andreth ]

From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"That is all right," Barufiniel answered. "Of course you couldn't just disappear without telling them - if this is indeed times of war, they would be worried to death. Elyaliel here and I have been tending to the horse while we were waiting. He definitely wants to come with us - maybe he has lost his master."

She took a closer look at Alcaira. That turqoise she was wearing - it would be Airamaurëa's jewel, wouldn't it?

She bit her lip.

"I have a rather awkward question to ask you. And please don't think that I am out of my mind. But I have been assuming that there is a war going on. Because I have also been assuming that this is the year 2758 of the Third Age. And now I have to ask you: Am I right? Or is this a different time altogether?"

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
posted      Profile for Rúnya Núrimehtari   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alcaira smiled as she greeted Elyaliel. "Hail stranger, will you also be coming on this journey with us?" She asked and then upon hearing Barufiniels question turned a puzzled look in her direction. "You are indeed right, it is the year 2758 of the Third Age but where has one been to not know this?" Alcaira was very puzzled. Who is this stranger that seems not to know the age or year, and who's father's name is one that I seem to know? Is she truly who I think she is, but how can that be?

Alcaira then noticed Barufiniel looking at her turqoise gem, the necklace her real mother gave to her when she was born. Why was Barufiniel so interested in it? Alcaira wondered if she could ask this stranger these questions, for there were so many.

From: Spruce Grove | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

The reaction of doubt and disbelief was just what Barufiniel had expected.

"I'll try to explain why I don't know for sure," she said.
"It's a long story, but I'll try to make it brief.
My family, who are Elves from Rivendell, have been on a strange journey. My parents, Rameldir and Glaerien, happened to walk into a different world. They say you cannot go there by trying to, but occasionally people are pulled into it, if they are needed there. It is more inaccessible than Valinor - and I know I can never go back."
She had to blink a couple of times before she could continue.

"Time in that world runs differently from time here, so any time spent there does not count in our world.
My parents stayed there for years. I was born there and grew up there.
And I was told that when I went back to my own world - our world - I would come back to the same day and the same place my parents left from. So I had to check."

She turned to Alcaira.
"You welcomed me to Rohan, so the place has been confirmed as well.
But I have another reason for telling you.
Believe it or not, I think you knew my parents. They told me about a girl in Rohan called Alcaira, who should be a young woman now. From that gem you are wearing, I believe it's you. I have never seen it before, but it fits my mother's description."

She looked pleadingly at the young woman.
"I don't know if you will be able to trust me to be your friends' daughter. But I can at least tell you some of the names they told me, in case that proves a connection.
If you are who I think you are, then the names Callaráto and Airamaurëa, and even Noldorion and Eruanna, should mean something to you. And I believe that gem you are wearing, is Airamaurëa's gift."

Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Folcmund thought for a moment, thinking it might be better to continue moving, but then nodded. "Grimfola and I could both do with a rest, and some fresh water and food. I would feel guilty accepting your offer if times were different, but then I would also feel guilty if I refused to accept an offer from such a kind and fair lady of the Mark," he said, not even realizing the compliment he'd paid Amananna until he'd already said it.

Embarassed, he smiled and quickly spoke again. "Forgive my forwardness," he said, and then looked down, resting a hand on his strong but tired mount. "Though I think Grimfola could use the rest more than I," Folcmund said absently. "He has carried me across many long miles and through many enemy encampments..."

Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

The sparkle in Amananna's eyes reflected the smile on her face. "It is settled then. We needn't stop for long. I see that hesitation in your face. I certainly have no desire to be out here should another band come through. But neither you nor Grimfola can keep going forever." She let her gaze wander for a moment, looking for any sign of a dust trail that might signal someone approaching. When she saw none, she dismounted.

A quick reach into her bag and she pulled one of two waterskins, some salted meat, and part of the bread that was in there. The one thing that she did do every morning was make sure that there was fresh food and water in her bag. Now, she was certainly grateful that she did so. "Like I said, it isn't much, but it is nourishment. Here, take these," she said as she offered the things to him. "Grimfola looks as though he could use some water as well, but I am not so well prepared for that. I... I didn't exactly expect this." She frowned and lowered her eyes.

Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Folcmund also dismounted and accepted the food and water from Amananna gratefully. He paused for a moment in response to her comment about Grimfola, and looked around for something to use. Finally he pulled his helmet off, rinsing the inside of it out with some of the water before filling it with enough to slake the big stallion's thirst. As Grimfola drank gratefully, Folcmund looked at Amananna. "It's not an ideal solution, but it works," he admitted with a tired smile, occasionally pulling the water away and offering the horse some food.

"Don't be ashamed or embarassed," he said to her as she lowered her eyes. "Nobody was prepared for this. I'm sure your village didn't ask to be attacked, and neither did Rohan ask to be invaded. All we can do is make the best of it, though to be honest I cannot see how. It is long since I have had any hope of things getting better..."

Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

She smiled at Folcmund's solution to the problem of getting Grimfola some water. The faintest blush touched her cheeks when she saw his face for the first time, but she quickly turned her attentions to Ëarsúl while pondering Folcmund's words. "No, indeed, we did not ask for attack or invasion. But another town nearby suffered a similar fate not long ago, and is it not a touch foolish of me to have gone on pretending life was the same as it always had been?"

Amananna thought about how quickly the ability to pretend had been taken from her. She had thought earlier about the work that had been lost in that fire; she thought now of the lives. "Things will get better if there are others as willing to fight for them." Her voice was quiet, distant.

Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
Alcaira was surprised and shocked. This must truly be who she thought it was, how else could she have known all of this? How could she have known her real parents names, only father(Noldorion), mother(Eruanna), Rion, uncle Andrion, Rameldir and Glaerien have ever known this. Is this truly the daughter of Rameldir and Glaerien? She must be....

Holding the beautiful turqoise gem in her hand Alcaira turned to face Barufiniel. "You are telling the truth, everything you've said is correct, and why would you lie." Changing her puzzled look to a smile Alcaira started to continue, but stopped when she again spotted the beautifully carved wooden box. It looked just like the box Glaerien had shown her years ago. The box Barufiniel's mother had shown Alcaira saying Airamaurëa had given it to Glaerien as a gift...

[ 04-05-2004, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Rúnya Naira ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Not until she could let go, did Barufiniel realise that she had been holding her breath.

She blinked away a few happy tears.

"I'm glad you believe me," she said. "It really means such a lot to me. And I suppose I understand better now why you want to be my guide to Rivendell!
But it is getting darker. We should settle for the night. Why don't we camp right here by the foot of the hill? Elialyel, if you could tend to the horses, Alcaira and I could prepare a simple meal. I'll just put away the grooming gear."

Noticing that Alcaira was looking at her box, she added, "Yes, it is beautiful, isn't it? It used to be my mother's. I don't know where she got it from, though."

Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
As Elyaliel went off to tend to the horses, Alcaira turned her eye's off of the box that held so many memories. "I do." She softly replied after hearing Barufiniels last sentence. Then turning she walked forward, loosened the strap that held her saddle bag and lifted it down. Time to get my mind on other things, dinner needed to be made.

After gently brushing Hrívë's beautiful white mane, Alcaira sent him after Elyaliel and turned to open the cover of the old saddle bag. Searching inside she spotted a small pouch, puzzled Alcaira opened it and found all of her favorite herbs nestled at the bottom. Mother. She thought as she smiled and a tear slipped down her face. Mother knew we'd be needing these. I wonder if father and Rion left something in here also... She went on, but remembering that she was to make dinner she took out some biscuits, vegetables and a small pot and went to start a fire. Noticing that Barufiniel had already done so, she went to preparing dinner.

"I know where that box came from." Alcaira spoke to Barufiniel, breaking the silence. They had just finished making the meal and were waiting for Elyaliel to return. Turning Alcaira saw a surprised look on Barufiniels face, then she went on. "My mother, Airamaurëa, gave it as a gift to her dear friend Glaerien, your mother."

[ 04-08-2004, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Rúnya Naira ]

Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As Elyaliel approached to take care of him and the other horse, Aran Surëo felt that he was no longer in control of his life. Before she reached him, the horse reared, spun and galloped off into the night.

After a short distance Aran Surëo gradually slowed to a trot and then to a walk. He stopped at a tree where he grazed for a short while. He was glad to be among people again but did not want to lose his freedom, now that he had gained it.

After almost and hour he began to walk back towards the camp, but he had made one decision during his time alone: he would let none but Barufiniel touch him.

From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

The box - from Alcaira's mother?

"Then it belongs to you, and not to me at all!" cried Barufiniel in amazement, at the same time getting that "time warp" feeling she had got when she walked through the portal - as if she was quoting something that hadn't been said yet.

Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
Turning Alcaira answered to Barufiniels outburst. "Though my mother had given it to Glaerien, and it has been your's for so long! It truly is not mine, when it was given to your mother it became her's and now it's yours! I would never wish to take something that has such value to you." She softly smiled, trying to assure Barufiniel that she was not upset over this, but turning away Alcaira felt tears forming in her now sad eye's. How great would it be to have something that meant alot to her mother, that was once her mother's. Clutching the gleaming gem that hung from her neck she sighed. Though I do have something that my mother gave to me. Alcaira thought as she looked at the beautiful gem. But was it once my true mother's, had it been in my family for many generations? Thinking on these things, she wondered if her many questions would ever be answered. Then suddenly Alcaira heard galloping coming from not to far away. Quickly turning around she caught a glimpse of Aran's beautiful mane flying in the wind. Now where is he off to?

[ 04-14-2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Rúnya Naira ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Barufiniel was trying to find something nice to say, when she suddenly heard galloping nearby. She saw that Alcaira had noticed it too - it was Aran!
He was running away!

She ran after him, but stopped after a few seconds. There was no point in trying to outrun a war horse. She would only get lost in the dark. Weeping, she came back to Alcaira and Elyaliel.
"I thought he was going to stay with me," she cried. "He reminded me so much of my other horse, which I had to give away - he reminded me of my home in Narnia ..."
She tried to calm down. "He has to decide for himself, though," she said. "Maybe he hopes to find his real master - I can't stop him. As if I could stop him," she smiled. "I'm not blaming you either, Elyaliel - there was nothing you could do about it."

They sat down to their meal. Not much was said for a while, other than comments on the good food. But Barufiniel noticed that Alcaira's fingers clutched her gem ever so often.

"Your turquoise is so beautiful, Alcaira," she finally said. "My mother described it to me, as she had seen your mother wearing it so many times. In fact, it was one of her favourite pieces of jewellery. She had got it from her mother - your grandmother - and a couple of generations back it had been an engagement gift from one of your forefathers."

Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

Folcmund remained quiet for a while, thinking about that, and then nodded. "Of course. The king is willing to fight, that much is true; unfortunately it's hard to do so when you're surrounded on all sides and none of your allies come to your aid," he said, with only a slight touch of bitterness.

He bit back further comments and glanced towards the burning village, then looked around the surrounding countryside. "We probably shouldn't remain here for too long," he said. "Is there someplace else you can go? Some family or friends in a nearby town?"

Rúnya Núrimehtari
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4053
Clutching the gleaming gem, Alcaira smiled. Barufiniel had answered one of her many questions. Turning she excitedly replied. "It is so wonderful to know that this was my mothers, and that it was very precious to her too! There is so much more I wish for you to answer, but for now I think we must get some sleep. We have a long journey ahead of us!" After saying this Alcaira headed back to her saddlebag and started pulling out her bedding. She felt like she was flooding over with questions she wished to ask Barufiniel, but Alcaira held them in. I can wait until tomorrow, she told herself.

Hearing a soft sound behind her, Alcaira slowly turned around to find Aran trotting toward the camp. Even in the moonlight, she was again amazed at what a beautiful horse he was. I wonder where he's been...

[ 04-16-2004, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Rúnya Naira ]

Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is pointless...

After ramming at the door for the fifth time Ilandra gave up. Of course she had gotten the blade out of the door, but without great success.

She pulled at the hilt on the sword for what seemed like forever. The door was more thicker then a man's head. Ilandra used the hatchet which she found upon the ground to hack around the blade itself. After six minutes (which seemed more like three hours) Ilandra stopped. Her face was red with fury. She cursed under her breath and wrapped both hands around the hilt. She pulled with all the strength left in her...the blade came out smoothly and Ilandra tipped backwards and fell, the blade snapped in half.

Ilandra kicked at the door.
Nothing.

Suddenly, she turned around and stalked off with the broken blade and her belongings. She walked around the house for the third time, studied it, and to her amazement...there was a broken down backdoor. Her face was filled with rage and fury. She stalked off into the house and kicked over the table which was used as a barricade. The place seemed clean. No embers, no corpses, nothing was broken except for the backdoor and the table that she kicked over. Ilandra took her time to study the main floor and advanced to the top. Rope is what I need right now...
She found provisions in the top floor and stuffed them in a sack which she found under a bed. In her great atempts to reach the quiver of arrows up in a shelf that was three feet higher then her, Ilandra kicked the wall and the shelf just suddenly gave way falling on top of her head.
'You could be the greatest idiot I have ever met...'
Ilandra turned around.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Road to Rivendell (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help