Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED! (Page 4)
Author Topic: Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED!
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Viscount: it's in the first post
Celedhira: explain your stowaway idea.

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

posted      Profile for Ëarlin Solmehína   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't have to be this, but maybe someone in trouble with the law, so I'd have wanted to get out fast... It was kind of spontaneous, so whatever would work.
From: The northern shores | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds interesting, give me some more specs on your character, following the typical Rp character criteria.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
we did jsut capture a gondorian ship, we could have "missed" one person because of the stench, so you could have hid easly in somthing?

just throwing out an idea for you.....

From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

posted      Profile for Ëarlin Solmehína   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry it took so long to reply. I had some struggles coming up with a solid idea of why she would have to run. Anyway, here it is:
Name: Ceridwen
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Stature: Not much taller than 5’
History: Mother was from Rohan, father, Gondorian. Both were killed in Siege of Gondor. She was overlooked afterwards. She became a thief to support herself.
Current Situation: She managed to break into a locked storeroom on one of the upper levels of Minas Tirith. It wasn’t a larder, as she had hoped, but an armoury. Looking around, she was struck by the beauty of a certain sword, so she stole it, not realizing that it once belonged to the late Captain of Gondor, Boromir. However, she was careless enough to let some guards catch her. After hearing what they were planning to do, she took the sword and ran. She was fortunate enough to come across a lone guard, whom she forced at knife to take her to a gate and let her out. While making her way East across Gondor, she heard about an orc captain who was gathering orcs and southronlings to sail to a land beyond the horizon. Hoping to start a new life, she made her way to the harbour from which they would be leaving. However, the crew men wouldn’t let her on board, because the ships were leaving, so she stole on board and hid below deck.
Preferred ship: Battleship Gothmog

From: The northern shores | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boromir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 239
posted      Profile for Boromir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HEY!!! You stole my sword!!!!!! Ok, now that I have that out of the way, Is this RP really going anywhere? I think someone needs to get in touch with a few characters and get this going again (I haven't posted due to the fact that there is no reason for my character to do anything yet).

Blessed Be
Boromir

Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

[] Yeah, um, sorry about that. I don't think the character even realized it, though.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

it sounds good but I have two problems
1: this RP takes place 50 years after the War of the Ring so your parents would not have even been able to concieve of you then if you are only a teenager.
2: Boromir's sword was lost in the Anduin when his death boat was pushed off. Unless the sword you are referring to is another one of his earlier ones.

Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

Ah. I missed those. My appologies. []
She would probably be an orphan anyway, somehow. The sword would be one of the earlier ones, unless there's a better idea for something along those lines?

Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
jsut make it an ornate evlen sword, makes things simple!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

That would work. Okay.
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

got a brain wave about your parents.

Im assuming that because the orcs are running, that they have been attacks, from both gondorians, and orcs. Therefore, your mom died at birth, and you dad was in the army, and dided in a raid.

E: put some better spelling in...

[ 04-04-2004, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Jóhnny, the Jester ]

Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

I don't really see where you are going with that Johnny but anyways, it's her character so let her decide what to do with it.

Can people please post something, I would like to get out of this battle and fog soon, but we need El and Sepi to work something out first.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

I was jsut trying to give out ideas that might be logical and not ruin her story to often....but as you say her careactor...

Thankyou for giveing me somthing to poast about...but am i saposed to find Cel?

Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

Pardon my ignorance, but am I in?
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Cel, you're in.
Jurd, not yet, as of right now we have too much to worry about. Once we clear the fog we can find her.

Ëarlin Solmehína
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3289

Alrighty. Just tell me when it's ready.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

If anyone is interested in continuing this RP please let me know. If not, I'll throw together a super long post and finish it for myself. But I don't want to pressure anyone to feel obligated to continue it. I'm too fond of this RP to just let it die, much like my character in it I'd sooner end it myself than let be swept away in the miriad of other RPs.

[ 06-02-2004, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Jango Fett ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm interested, just let me find the rp again...
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump* For interest and I really liked this RP
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

*bump* once more to see if anything is still possible. I liked this story and wanted to see how it would end.

[ 06-01-2009, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Sepiroth Strife ]

Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

I still want to finish this one. Hmm... I could use a creative writing exercise too... []
Zirith
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11256

posted      Profile for Zirith   Email Zirith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are Corrupted Wizards allowed?

[] > [] > [] > []

They can be quite useful on board, you know.
Especially for summoning and controlling storms....

[ 01-08-2011, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Zirith ]

From: In the Ruins of the Palace of Aurilosse | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED! (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help