Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED!
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ROFLOL!!! That was hilarious El!
quote:
Ufnak took the human arm and took a bite. After all fighting makes an orc hungry.

[ 01-07-2004, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Jango Fett ]

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What exactly are the orders sent to the Covetous?
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
heh, basicly to abandon port and follow Grond on her attempt to escape the harbor.
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aylah the Wind Sister
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2740

posted      Profile for Aylah the Wind Sister   Author's Homepage   Email Aylah the Wind Sister   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
err... I'll edit my post a little and follow suit then []
From: lets just say I have a ton of washing to do... | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
on second thoughts i'll scrap my first post in the thread and be the captain of Gothmog, if that's ok?
From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jango,

Now that the rpg has begun why don't you also provide a concise storyline of until now in the first post, a small description of the characters you need or how they can fit in.

That might help getting people interetsed.

Happy new year. []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Viscount: Sure thing!
Lugburz: That's good advice, I'll do that.

Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Hey El, you don't need to edit your post, but for future reference: The crow's nest was taken off by enemy catapult shot.
Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

posted      Profile for Eulalia   Author's Homepage   Email Eulalia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
CHARACTERS WANTED!
Be this statement still true?
E: And, from checking the characters, you all only seem to have one female . . . but anyway, I'll not say anything more 'til my first question's answered.

[ 01-16-2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Bc ]

From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

still true and will hold so for however long the citizens of Minas Tirith are alive and visiting. In other words, there are enough spaces in this RP for everyone.
Dianthelle Queen of Spies
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2566

posted      Profile for Dianthelle Queen of Spies   Author's Homepage   Email Dianthelle Queen of Spies   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...if I may...

Name: Kirie
Appearance: A pallid figure clothed in white, with long black hair that covers her face. She is bound head to toe, and is always dripping from the sea.
Bio: A specter that haunts the seas, and all the sailors who sail her waters. Wrongfully acused of a heinous crime years ago, she is bound by a curse that can only be broken by means Dianthelle can't figure out yet.

From: Elsinore | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
can i just ask what the intend for my gothmog is? just to follow?
From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Dianthelle: Is your character someone sailing on the ships? The character bio was a little confusing on that matter.

Viscount: For right now, yes. The number one priority is to make it out of the harbor and get underway alive. Just to help clear anymore confusion, there is a gondorian battleship on either side of the harbor exit and beyond that are a couple other battleships, galleons and cruisers waiting for anyone that might escape (us). I am not planning on the fog lifting for quick some while, so it will be a cat and mouse game with the enemy ships out on the open sea.

Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

posted      Profile for Eulalia   Author's Homepage   Email Eulalia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name: Vanya
Race: Haradrim
Weapons: Blowpipe and darts, dagger
Biography: Coming later
Appearance: Ditto

From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Which ship are you on? (see previous page for list)
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name:Jurd
Race: Orc
Bio: Jurd is verry young, reckless, and was because of this trait left home to sail the high seas. he was picked up on the Grond as cabbin orc and has stay at that post for over the past 7 years.
Weapons: he favors wrist weapons such as katar, or claws. but will use what ever he can when his life is on the line.

[ 01-18-2004, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Johnny the Jester ]

From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

I still need to figure the ship thing out . . . I'm leaning more towards the Angst, though.
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Johnny, nice, I'll make sure you are inlisted.

EDIT: for anyone joining, check out the first post for summary to about where we are now (this is not an excuse to skip over the posts in the thread) and also I have updated and moved the fleet status to the first post.

[ 01-18-2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Jango Fett ]

Boromir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 239
posted      Profile for Boromir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name: Kuthreg
Race: Orc
Ship: Grond, or whatever ship his captain is on
Biography: A fiercely loyal orc, he was the first-mate to Captain Ufnak until he was demoted to deck hand for some deed that was never talked about. He does his job diligently in the hope to be back at his captains side as first-mate once again.
Weapons: Bow and sometimes a crossbow, but when fighting starts on the ship, he is equally adept at the sword, the one he favors is a short sword, but if he has to, he will use the one laying next to him that the former owner, usually because of him, doesn't need anymore.

Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

That sounds awesome, Boromir! You're in!
Aylah the Wind Sister
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2740

posted      Profile for Aylah the Wind Sister   Author's Homepage   Email Aylah the Wind Sister   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
very sorry I haven't been on in the past... month? something like that.
school + brother applying for 14 different lawshools AND taking LSAT prep tests + 1 working computer = not good for compy usage by the measly seventh grader [] []

I'll try to post more, can't make any promises though...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A - Y - L - A - H. A-la. as in hay-lah, without the h.
"I'd better get my "Ride for ruin and the world's ending!" and "Death! Death! Death! DEATH!" the way it's supposed to be or heads will roll."~ Eomer
"Ah, what shall we play now? How about Chutes and Latter Day Saints? Or maybe Cardinal Land? Maybe Eternal Life? Pin the tail on the doctrine? Hungry Hungry Heretics?" ~ Talan
"What language is this again? Dumb ass?" ~ Imrahil

From: lets just say I have a ton of washing to do... | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Whatever works for you.
Sepi: What does the paper say?

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In short... There was an catpult shot from in front of the Covetous , What is your plan?
From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boromir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 239
posted      Profile for Boromir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I need help with my sea talk. If you have noticed, i either need to work in a reason for my character to be a well spoken orc, or i need to learn something of sea lingo. i would prefer the latter, but if you think i should work some reason in for being a well spoken orc, please say so.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Cheer up everyone. Things are looking up. We have pie!!!
Marines don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.
*goes to email warnings to all the female Brit teenagers on the board*-SSA
"You get that right tickin’ rhythm, man, and it's on!"-Fats Waller
"Are you motivated?" "Of course not corporal"-Me

Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

Hmmm, I don't know how much I can help you with that one. Which do you need to know? Basic dialogue or the anatomy of a ship?
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Infinite Horizon - A Word Aside (first post updated regularly) !CHARACTERS WANTED! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help