Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Lost Inn: A Word Aside (Page 5)
Author Topic: The Lost Inn: A Word Aside
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm still here. [] Different account but still me. []
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mandin? I tried to send you a PM when you arrived ...

We've been enjoying ourselves in your playground. []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gandalf the Grey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1090

posted      Profile for Gandalf the Grey   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and well met, Innkeeper Mandin. []

All:

At first light I leave on a week's journey to the mountains and beyond. For any wishing to interact with my character Daerohil, please feel welcome, and I shall respond on my return.

If it turns out that there is no further interest from anyone in participating in Daerohil's storyline, I'll instead make arrangements to write him out of the RPG on my return.

Farewell for now,

Gandalf

Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Whitesnake is making one last attempt to talk to Feanor. The thing is, his master, the Necromancer has access to one of the Palantir. But is finding it remarkably difficult to use it correctly. So Whitesnake might well try to get some information out of Feanor.

Can Feanor resist finding out what has happened to one of his inventions in 'his,' far future? In return, Whitesnake, coming from a future time from Feanor, might well give information he knows to help Feanor. Or perhaps create further unrest amongst the Noldor. He can be a stirrer, Whitesnake!

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hamfast, Fëanor is outside, talking to the kid right now, not inside where Baru or Hamfast can talk to him...
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And Baru has finally had enough.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

... so three years later, she leaves the (now deserted) Inn.

This is not to restart the Lost Inn thread, it is to get Barufiniel out of it []

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Lóri left it awhile ago... She'll reflect on what happened in Road to Rivendell. [] When I work all of it out (again). []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Lost Inn: A Word Aside (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help