Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Role-Plays of Minas Tirith: Links and Summaries [RFP] (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Role-Plays of Minas Tirith: Links and Summaries [RFP]
Roll of Honor Aelish
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3520

posted      Profile for Aelish   Email Aelish   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Hullo there.

I know that Talan's been away for awhile and things have dropped off somewhat, but there's also the Remnants of Darkness roleplay.
Just a quick note. If you'd like a description, Talan, Lillianna or I could PM you.

From: It's kinda like playing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego." | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an idea. Why not request (or mand[in]ate [] ) that RP thread-masters should send a description to you via PM once their RP has started?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I win!

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maha, I have made the request in the past, but it has not been noticed by new RPers, so maybe I'll make a Mand[in]ate thread. Thanks for the idea.

Aelish, please send me a description as soon as possible, otherwise, until I have volunteers, your RP may never get done.

Hobbit characters wanted. Fair enough. I have added the info to the first thread.

[ 08-18-2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Mandin ]

From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curumo the Black
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2265

posted      Profile for Curumo the Black   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks and thanks for adding our RPG.

*salute*

Saruman

From: West Middle-Earth | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curumo the Black
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2265

posted      Profile for Curumo the Black   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Whatduya mean *bump*?
From: West Middle-Earth | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mandin, I had a rethink of my recruiting for "Death", and decided to put all the information in the first post of the Scream Aside instead.

So, you can get rid of the link to the Recruitment Thread. It no longer exists. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Infinite Horizon Threadmaster: Jango Fett
In the fifty-years following the destruction of Sauron, the remnant of Orcs fought for their survival and were ultimately pushed back to their last haven in Umbar. The Gondorian military has only but one last siege to conduct before the resistance is brought to its knees. An old Uruk sea captain- to proud to let his people die like pigs -now plans to mobilize the remaining popultion of Orcs on an exodus and set sail for a rumoured/mythical new land beyond the horizon. Onboard the fleet of five ships the enemy comes in all shapes and sizes, from the pursuing Gondorians to nature to the racist views amongst the Orcs and Haradrim.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Done and done.
Jango, you will notice I changed your wording some.

From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

Adanedhel, old fellow, you still out there? I was just looking over your list of links. I can't copy and paste the links, cause then I'd just get the text. I could go to every link and copy and paste from the address line, but to save time, could you go to your message with all the links, go into edit, copy the entire message, and then paste everything into another post? I will then be able to copy and paste from that, and have all the links immediately at my disposal.
~Mandin

Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mandin!
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Adanedhel! You don't mean that ill-mannered troll that kept signing off with the same boring salutation?
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not seen him for six months... []

[ 01-17-2004, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

Grumph!

I haven't seen him for a while either, the slacker. He better come back!

Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ill mannered troll! Slacker! What names to call an old Minas Tirithian! *laughs*

Here is the list you requested Mandin... Now some of these may not work due to the thread being deleted and I am aware that there are still some missing as this is a fairly old list.

As for you Master Lug, you catch me at the worst times on MSN, but next time your on I'll make a valiant effort to stay on long enough to hold a decent conversation. *laughs*

Yours Ill manneredly and slackly,

Adanedhel (A.K.A The Troll) *laughs*

[ 01-24-2004, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Adanedhel ]

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You never know where these trolls are lurking. []
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

No kidding. I found this one in a cluttered corner of my dad's office as I frantically prepared to run an English Country Dance workshop. I sent him straight over here, and the results are better than I was hoping for []

Thanks Ad!

~Mandin

Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We're all comdedians now aren't we? *laughs*

No problem Mandin, it's all part of the service. Now back to my favourite past time of reading only two threads in the whole of Minas Tirith and being totally oblivious to the rest [] []

I really do love this place.. Two and a bit years just flies by... But boy o' boy has this place changed, so much so that I only read two threads and both of them are related plus I've been part of this thread ever since I joined up here two years ago..

The Green Dragon, last refuge for the oldies of Minas Tirith..

The refuge seeking,

Adanedhel

[ 01-26-2004, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Adanedhel ]

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Nice sig there, Ad!
Aylah the Wind Sister
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2740

posted      Profile for Aylah the Wind Sister   Author's Homepage   Email Aylah the Wind Sister   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So Adanedhel, what exactly is your definition of a newbie? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A - Y - L - A - H. A-la. as in hay-lah, without the h.
"I'd better get my "Ride for ruin and the world's ending!" and "Death! Death! Death! DEATH!" the way it's supposed to be or heads will roll."~ Eomer
"Ah, what shall we play now? How about Chutes and Latter Day Saints? Or maybe Cardinal Land? Maybe Eternal Life? Pin the tail on the doctrine? Hungry Hungry Heretics?" ~ Talan
"What language is this again? Dumb ass?" ~ Imrahil

From: lets just say I have a ton of washing to do... | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

Anybody who writes RP posts spouting bad grammar like an unclogged fountain spouts water on a hot afternoon.
edit: my apologies. Shall we try: Hot fountain like RP, anybody posts grammar spouting a afternoon on bad writes water, who unclogged an spouts.

[ 01-26-2004, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Mandin ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

A Newbie Role Player (Nuropla) is one who takes away the flow of the story. And flow can apply to anything, be it:

Characterisation
Plot Development
Spelling and/or Grammar

… And a few other things that have escaped my mind at present. Yet those three above are probably the big issues.

We’re not looking for perfection; just an understanding of their importance… And the willingness to comply with the format of the Role Play itself.

Aylah the Wind Sister
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2740

posted      Profile for Aylah the Wind Sister   Author's Homepage   Email Aylah the Wind Sister   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
nice. thank you both.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A - Y - L - A - H. A-la. as in hay-lah, without the h.
"I'd better get my "Ride for ruin and the world's ending!" and "Death! Death! Death! DEATH!" the way it's supposed to be or heads will roll."~ Eomer
"Ah, what shall we play now? How about Chutes and Latter Day Saints? Or maybe Cardinal Land? Maybe Eternal Life? Pin the tail on the doctrine? Hungry Hungry Heretics?" ~ Talan
"What language is this again? Dumb ass?" ~ Imrahil

From: lets just say I have a ton of washing to do... | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a newbie still, am I? []

I don't even think I'm an oldie yet. []

So what does that make me, a middie? Being a middie is okay, right? []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if that's supposed to be good or bad... Maybe I should just go...over there...
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Role-Plays of Minas Tirith: Links and Summaries [RFP] (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help