Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Adanedhel is Leaving Minas Tirith.com.....
Author Topic: Adanedhel is Leaving Minas Tirith.com.....
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All,

I know it i may get get told off for this but the Green Dragon is the only real place in MT where i feel at home.

Of late there has been nothing really at MT to keep me coming back, my RP has pretty much died and the 'Theft Of Umbar' is on a hiatus for and indefinite amount of time.
For this reason i've decided to leave Minas Tirith for a while and maybe visit every now and again just to check up on the RPs running at the current time and to see if the 'Theft Of Umbar' has been brought out of hibernation.

I will miss this place terribly as it has changed a lot since i joined (just under a year ago) a lot more crowded and not as much quality RP's and discussions, but there isn't much you can do about that and i know that sooner or later it will get better.

Good luck to you all and i hope you all keep MT alive!

A very tired and now lost,

Adanedhel

[ 10-20-2002, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Adanedhel ]

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Farewell good friend.
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent - A new RP!

I shall play Glóin, a courageous, extraordinarily handsome and incredibly intelligent dwarf (definitely not elderly, whatever they say) who lives in Minas Tirith. Hearing of Adanedhel's intention to leave the city, Glóin vows to prevent this from happening. Luckily, Adanedhel is still away up in the citadel, while the dwarf is down in the first circle, where he begins to gather a group of companions for his quest. He kindly asks one the newest citizens, the river Baranduin, to occupy the third circle, thus blocking off Adanedhel's route. And if this obstruction should fail, the brand new Mithril gates of Minas Tirith (forged by the wonderful folk of Erebor) shall provide an impassable barrier.

Having done everything possible to prevent Adanedhel's escape, Glóin and his companions now set about discussing how to change his mind. How does one deal with a citizen who is (1) "tired" and (2) "lost"? they ask.

Ah! says the genius dwarf. I know exactly what we need to solve these problems. He races down the street to the nearest shop and returns, gasping only with excitement and not because he is unfit, producing the necessary items. Here we go: (1) A bucket of cold water, and (2) A map!

Will these solutions work???

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Glóin the Dark,

I fear not, MT holds no interest for me anymore though i will try and visit everynow and again.

I like the fact that not many people posted in here, it sort of makes my exit somewhat quiet...i like that.

I doubt i'll be missed as i wasn't 'known' like some of our residents but i like it that way, a quiet achiever maybe? []

Alright i'm outta here,

Adanedhel (The Elf-Man)

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I always enjoyed reading your posts, Adanedhel, and I'm truly sad that you are leaving. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

posted      Profile for Linarien   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Godspeed to you Adanedhel!! We will sorely miss you! []
From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If memory serves, you were the second person I talked to in MT. Back in the bulletproof vest times. Ahh, farewell.
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it was worth a try, Adanedhel.

*unlocks the Mithril gates and asks the Brandywine to vacate the third circle*

Enjoy your travels. You may find this map useful. I was considering chucking the bucket of cold water over you, as a farewell gift, but would hate to be responsible for you having a cold when you're out in the wild. May your interest in Minas Tirith be revitalised by the journey!

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you check the e-mail in your profile regularly?

Keep in touch.

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

Lug,

Yes i do, it's my only email address. This is my last post at MT so i think i'll make is a short one as that is what i usually do.

Thankyou all for the fond memories i have here and the good times that i had RPing with some of you. I will return one day and my visits will be every 2 or 3 weeks....good luck to you all.

A final posting,

Adanedhel

Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Take care, my friend.

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I said I'd post, so I'm posting.

A bit late, but I thought this would be in the Pony. *shrug*

You will be missed, Ad. By me at least [] . I know MSN ain't that bad, but I do like seeing your avatar in the different threads.

Hopefully the "Theft" will revive soon. I certainly feel a bit lost without it (even if I haven't been in it for long).

I'll try to send you an email from time to time.

Fare thee well Adanedhel,

*hugs* Braeden

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For old time's sake
~passes Anedhel Zenith's gun~
Oh it's unloaded, just sommat to remember me by!

Part in friendship fellow worrior!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Farewell Adanedhel! May you return to us one day safely!
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Fingolfin of the Noldor
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 156

posted      Profile for Fingolfin of the Noldor   Author's Homepage   Email Fingolfin of the Noldor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really sorry to hear that, Adanedhel. Please try to check back when you can. You will be sorely missed. []
From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Adanedhel,
A bit late, but farewell and good fortune wherever your paths lead you. Though I do not frequent the Green Dragon, I have always enjoyed seeing you around the City and have the highest respect for you. It was a pleasure to know you for a time.
God Bless,
theWhiteLady

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

All,

Thankyou for the kind words an i know i said i wouldn't be posting anymore but i needed to inform people of my email change.

My new email address is:

adanedhel_astaldo@hotmail.cmom

A wandering but now not so lost,

Adanedhel

Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Goodbye Adanedhel []

I hope you can write as great after MT than during your time here...

If you ever write a book, please let us MT'ers know... I for one would love reading it... You write greatly []

Farewell

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You were actually here? wonder what other name(s) you have returned with. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

I pop by from time to time now, usually as a guest but often as my 'old' self. I was never one for other names.

The nostalgia of reading posts in the Theft of Umbar tempts me every few months. I do very much enjoying reading old RP posts. Reminds me of a time I do miss.

It is nice to see you still walking these halls Snowdog.

[ 10-20-2015, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Adanedhel ]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you drop in! My necro-baiting worked in this case. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Adanedhel is Leaving Minas Tirith.com.....
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help