Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 4)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok. I'm back. Just reading the RP.

TG - Did your post have anything at all to do with the RP?

And, people, this RP is not supposed to be quiet so deadly serious... Lighten up a bit! []

Oh, and no sigs in the RP please. Though they are welcome in the WA.

See you in the RP... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Calling the bad guys!!!

Where are you all? The goodies are acquiring magical powers all over the place, and short of killing the lot of them in one glorious bloodbath, I could use some help here!

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sorry I dind't know Sig weren't allowed in the rp, never again!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where'd yall need me, cause I'll come in at any time, probably during a fight...
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dark Queen - of course it has something to do with the RP! I also seem to have been the only one who read your first post:

quote:
She wandered through the deserted town.
I was introducing a reason for the town to have been deserted. Surely you didn't expect my character to enter the inn along with everybody else?

I think I best not post again!!!

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

*sniff* I understood!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Would somebody mind killing my character off? I don't care how. i'm slowing the whole thing down since i don't exactly "fit it" and i don't know whot i'm doing still.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that's cute. 'Will you kill me?' [] lol
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gollum - That's ok. They are allowed in some RPs I think. It's just a bit distracting.

Lara - Just come and join us. Wherever we are at the moment!

TG - I get it now. Don't even think about leaving my RP. There aren't many of us as it is!

Suriana - No, we won't kill you. You do fit in. I don't know what I'm doing either. I've never done an online RP. Don't go! And, you're dragons will fit in too.

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ok fine
Neytari says i shouldn't be dead either.. so fine. i always drag my dumb Dragons in to EVERYthing.

From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
heehee

lots of love

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*lonely bad guy seeks friends*

Gollum - my preciousssss - what a day, your 1000 post and my 900!!!! And why do I keep missing you on messenger? PM me and say when you will be on this weekend please! *hugs and kisses*

[ 06-07-2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

YAY! Lady P, u like my Dragons? [] [] [] ok, i won't go.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

We all like your dragons! Stay!

Anyone here at the mo? I want someone to talk to? No? OK.

*shuffles off sadly*

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love dragons! my ring is a dragon!!
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

Cool! ok i'll stay.
Lady P~ I have a Dragon necklace that i wear all the time. []

Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hehe I have a dragon pendent of my own (im absolutly cazy about dragons)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
He who controls the past,
commands the future.

He who commands the future,
conquers the past.

Kane - Command and Conquer

From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

Wow! i'm shocked. i didn't know there were so many ppl that liked them... everybody around here thinks stuff like that is stupid. []
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

not everybody, just look at us!!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You live on Mars, Suri []

Sorry I havent been posting. I have had a really hectic week...This always happens when I join an RP...

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

Yep. i live in the middle of nowheresville. []
I meant like, everybody around where i live.... where i live is completely country music town. EEEW! i hate country too...
Neytari~ I'm sorry... at least you have things to do!! it's never happened to me before cuz i've never been in an Rp.

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

I've got finals the next two days so I probally wont be here till friday
Uldrin Aulundiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2224
posted      Profile for Uldrin Aulundiel   Author's Homepage   Email Uldrin Aulundiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't suppose I could join? I mean, the story hasn't gone too far without admitting one more character into it, has it? My character's sort of a ranger who can partially use magic.
From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

It's nice to see so many dragon fans in one RP. (No sarcasm, honest.) There is nothing stupid about dragons, I like them too everyone!

Neytari - That's fine. Just post when you can.

Lady P - Good luck!

Uldrin Aulundiel - Sure you can join. I just need to know a couple of things: your character's name, and whether they are good or bad.

Edit: I'm off to post in the RP.

[ 06-13-2002, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

The One Ring
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1858

posted      Profile for The One Ring   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Woah! You really can't afford to be busy around here can you?!

Apology time: Sorry I have been away from the RP for so long. I will try to find time to post in the next few days.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"If you destroy me I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

From: Here, There and Everywhere | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help