Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 3)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any way I can join? I have a character already(the same one I use in the other RPG's, I really like the character, so what?!)

Her name is Lady Kitiara Sidereus, an elven sorceress. She worked her way up the ranks of both the magics and the court. A skilled courtesan, she prefers to be hunting or in the woods somewhere playing with her magic. Her weapon of preferance is the bow and arrow, although she's also profecient with double daggers and the sword. Tall, (with red highlights), and green-eyed, she often attracts males of many genders. Kitiara, or Kit for short, doesn't go for leadership, prefferring to remain a follower, for her sarcasm often gets her in trouble. However, she usually adds brevity to sad situations, and in need, will assume the leadership role, hopefully only temporarily. She has one major weakness: Her soulmate(person-thingy) Lord Jaimzel Vareden. He is a born and breed courtier, and is well-trained in the fighting arts, both physically and mentally. But he is a pacifist, and many attempts upon his life Kit has foiled.

So? Do I pass the bar?

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm back. Can't stop long enough to post in the RP.

Stryder Wolfbane - You're in. Just tell me two things: name? good or bad? The you can post in the RP.

TG - Vent your fury about what exactly?

Suriana - Nice to see you're still here. And congrats on becoming a guard! (107 posts)

Lara Croft - Sure! Erm, again, just one thing: good or bad? Then you can post in the RP.

New players - I'll put you on the character list later.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well His name is Malik and he is good (im not sure weather he will remain good or he'll switch side midway) he as i said before is an thief/assasin that's been cursed by a mage he upset whilst in persuit of wealth (his curse will become apparent during the RP)
From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good, preferably. Although Kit would probably make an interesting enemy, I really prefer being good...

[ 05-25-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Lara Croft ]

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Great. You can both post now.

I'll put on the list when I have time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
she often attracts males of many genders
is there some sense in that statement that I'm just not getting?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
umm....jyes.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Erm...sorry if my first post is a little long, I got carried away!
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

I meant races. Wow. Cold medicine can really mess you up. [] []
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

I knew what you meant, I just couldn't let it slide when I hd the opportunity to make Neytari laugh.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

Ahhhh, I see, I see...Cold medicine. Little pink pills, they mess you up.
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
TG: a few words on your post, um WOW, your an excellant writer

[ 05-30-2002, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Lady Pherloteiel ]

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All of the "long" posts are awesome!
Did someone forget to tell me that this will be a slasher RP? I mean, I have no objection to blood (just watched and loved Interview with the Vampire), but yikes!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said:

quote:
I just hope none of you are feint hearted...
However, if you would like either myself or SSA (her post was rather bloody also) to tone down just say so. I have a tendancy to get carried away.

Oh, and thank you both for your kind words.

*bows respectfully*

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine wasn't very long...

And I didn't think it was particularly bloodthirsty, but if you want me to tone my character down, I will.

I thought TG's was a bit over the top, I must admit. []

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No dont!!! It really adds to your characters! I have this perfect image playing in my head.
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All you guys do so well. Since i've never actually played one these before... i don't have a clue how i'm doing... i'm probably either boring u all, or begin a total spaz case. ugh.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

I dont have any qualms. You posted a warning, after all.

You're doin good, Suri []

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

I thought people would hate mine, not only was there refferences to violence but twice I mentioned the worlds oldest proffession.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just makes me wish was better at story writing.
I'm looking at everybody else posts and they are so awesome. I am just afraid i don't fit in with my fourth grade writing style.

From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

Of course you're welcome. Writing skills can only develop through practise. RPs provide that perfect opportunity.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

I've decided to be a bit psychic, if no one minds...

[ 06-02-2002, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took ]

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is that sorceress going to come and get this moving?

Gollum, my preciousssss, would you mind leaving your sig off in the RP? I find it distracting!

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

I know. i wonder where she got to? []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help