Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 23)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sigh... too little activity..... school started up and everything.... maybe it will pick up later... I wonder what happened to Arore, haven't seen her in a while.....
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, I'm sure she'll turn up though. Eventually, lol.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed.
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yesyes. Same can be said for everyone but us I think lol.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
anyone would peeps that got one of those things....... now what were they called ......mmmm...... oh yeah lives lol
From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Stupid lives! lol
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Lives? What are these 'lives' of which you speak? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I dunno but it sounds nasty, I hope they're getting threated for it. []

[ 10-03-2006, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Indeed!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] [] []

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

[]
Spinning eyes make me dizzy....

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Good point. [] [] []
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was an RP called "Mission Quest Thing", an RP that was sadly deserted by its members, and that passed into that bourne where no posts are made.

Is there any interest in reviving MQT if enough of the original posters are around, or new people want to join? As far as I recall, there was little sense or reason in what was happening, so the lapse of years will probably make minimal difference [] .

DQ, what do you think?

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As DQ and I were just talking about that RP, I would at least like to read it!

I'll go into the deeps of the Dragon to find it, and see whether it might be fun to join it and revive it [] - there's not nearly enough RPing on MT these days []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

quote:
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was an RP called "Mission Quest Thing", an RP that was sadly deserted by its members, and that passed into that bourne where no posts are made.
[] SSA. But seriously, I'd happily revive it if people want to play. As you say, it made very little sense at the best of times, so I dare say I could contrive something to split up the old group and run us into any new-comers.

Agreed, Varna. Not enough RPing! Both sane and insane. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It certainly is in the depths of the Green Dragon. But it is there.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found it on ... page 4, was it? I haven't finished reading it yet.
I'm not sure if it's really my style. Too much violence, perhaps - at least at the beginning.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't remember much about it myself, little enough that I when I read Varna's post the first thing that went through my head was: "There was?!"

Edit: Oops!

[ 07-21-2012, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 23)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help