Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 22)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Right, I'm leaving us as we are for now. If any of you particularly want to play a bad guy too when the time comes let me know.

E: Typo. [] "bag guy" indeed...

[ 06-12-2006, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
E: Typo. [] "bag guy" indeed...
lol!
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thpethial. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalena
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5475
posted      Profile for Lalena   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey can i join in or as Aermîr suggested i do, take over a character whoes player has been missing for a while?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lalena-chan dear, I believe you have confused two of the RPs I was explaining to you earlier. It was the Cat's Assassin one where I thought taking over a character might work, depending of course. I'm sure here you would want to make up your own. Though it is hard keeping these different RPs straight.
From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'm not eeeentirely sure what's going on in here but if someone's wanting to join they're welcome to.

[ 07-21-2006, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Lalena
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5475
posted      Profile for Lalena   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
k aermir... i'll try to come up with a character latter...
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

quote:
I'm not eeeentirely sure what's going on in here
That's ok, you don't have to. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Gooooood. []
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*rushs over with a CPR kit Screaming 'Your not gonna die on me yet'

[]

From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Lol!

We're always dying in here...

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

*grabs CPR kit from Stryder*
Live, live!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*starts acting a little deranged* []
*begins using the CPR kit on the RP*

[ 08-11-2006, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Aermîr Goldenflower ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
right im gonna be disappering for a wee while, but somehow i dont think it will make a lot of difference lol
From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Indeed, lol, but thanks for posting it. See you when you reappear.
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Indeed, very much so.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

The RP'd going through another death I think. []
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Yup, it appears so.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

C'est la vie.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

yay wasnt away as long as i expected to be lol

heres a thought why dont we start a new one i mean we got a core of 4 peeps that should help

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Could do, we can keep posting in these thread to save relocating though, can do a blank post or two then carry on. Any thoughts?
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

It is up to you, Dark Queen. I'm fine with anything.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't mind really, we'll wait and see what the others think. Though, I'll only switch the story if we can come up with something we think we won't lose interest in or it'll just be pointless.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

errrm wont it be a wee bit confuseing to anyone new that joins the thread

and how about something fantasy based again

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Noone's likely to join it, let's face it. lol
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 22)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help