Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 21)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bastet! []

*AMUN BUMP!*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SEKHMET BUMP

Since no one was responding to our bumps, I went ahead and posted.

[ 02-15-2006, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Aermîr Goldenflower ]

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*WADJET BUMP*

I'll go post. []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NUT BUMP!!! []

And now I've posted again! []

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Nut? Appropriate for this thread. []

*SESHAT BUMP!*

Off I go to post...

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

All right.

HAPY BUMP!!!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*MENTU BUMP!!!*
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

NUN BUMP!!!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*AAH BUMP*

Odd name, that... I wouldn't want to be called Aah...

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*BUMP AND BRUISE*
[] [] []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Heeeeey I'm bruised enough already. []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Overloads DQ with ice*
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Oh, we're bruising people now?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Trying to kill me Telpy?!

Eruantalon, this is a Word Aside, not a dating agency, I suggest you try elsewhere.

E: Nooo! Don't bruise me any more!

[ 02-24-2006, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Ha ha!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

quote:
...this is a Word Aside, not a dating agency
But someone one on the streets told me to come here? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Does that make it a brothel? []
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

...Oh, my... []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[] <== Would he lie?

[]

[ 02-28-2006, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

Yeah, I think he just did. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Okay guys, question:

As the citizens who were the bad guys no longer RP, do you want me to write them in, or should we do it as a group?

Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmm.... whatever you feel is best.
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Up to you, DQ.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Okay, I'll post tomorrow, going out now. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 21)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help