Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 2)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hehe. i'm good.. hmm.. a name... hmm.. i suck as making up names.. how bout Aerinha. that was a girl godess/warrior in a book i read once.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dark Queen, I'm totally new to RPs but can I join? I'd like to be a bad guy (surprise!).
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd like to be a bad guy
Er...you're a man?

[]

You told me you were a she...I should've known from the avatar...

[ 05-12-2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: TheGentleman ]

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's fine Suriana. I'll put those on to the character list when I have time.

Sure you can join SSA. Just post a outline/profile of your character. Then, when I get time to start the actual RP, just post!

TG - She is a she. Didn't you see her newbie thread? The subject was "Big Sis Here!". Or maybe you didn't welcome her? I don't know.

A general warning now: This RP may be a bit confused at the begining. Sorry.

I'll get all this sorted out soon. Probably in the next few days.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm seriously worried about TG - his decline into senility is getting faster.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The poor old guy... Shall we be nice to him?

Hey, TG, are you going to join my RP? I'm gonna start it soon.

SSA - Please post your character.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Elven warrior, female. Elmedir. Bow and arrows, and sword.

edited to change weapons

[ 06-03-2002, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i'm warning everybody, i do NOT know how to play these. even though i'm a gamer here at my house (i have a playstation, a 64, and a gamecube) i haven't ever played these so i don't know how. mayb i shouldnt play after all since i don't know all the rules or how all this is suposed to go. i might be holding everybody up...
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Dark Queen Iauraearien - you want a bad guy? I am the worst...I just hope none of you are feint hearted...
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
not in the least
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well then are we ready to start yet?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

*fingers his axe in anticipation*
The One Ring
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1858

posted      Profile for The One Ring   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Suriana Took - I'm sure DQ won't mind if you haven't played on here before. I haven't either. Don't worry about it. She wouldn't have let us join if she had minded.

Edit: Forgot my sig.

[ 05-21-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: The One Ring ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"If you destroy me I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

From: Here, There and Everywhere | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Everyone - I will post my RP today, hopefully. I can't do it now, but I'll be back later.

SSA - Thanks, I'll put you on the list when I next update it.

Lady ST - No! Please play! I haven't played these online either. You'll be fine. Honest. TOR is right.

TG - Are you playing then? If so, please post a character.

Lady P - I agree. We're not the least bit feint hearted. []

Gollum - Yes, we are. As I have already said.

Edit: Wow! 70 posts! (No, I'm not counting, before anyone says something.)

[ 05-21-2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Character Profiles

(Member - Name - Race)

Good
The Dark Queen Iauraearien - Iaura - Sorceress
The One Ring - Aireros - Warrior
Lady Pherloteiel - Finduilas - Warrior of Gondor
Neytari Took - Eruiel - Gondorian Human
Lady Suriana Took - Aerinha - Lady Elven Warrior
Stryder Wolfbane - Malik - Cursed Thief/Assasin
Lara Croft - Lady Kitiara Sidereus - Elven Sorceress

Bad
Elessar - Various
Gollum the great - Encaitar - Mysterious Being
Sauron's Secret Agent - Elmedir - Female Elven Warrior
TheGentleman - Carnifex the Fallen - Man (Twisted from years of torture)

Edited to add TG to the list.
And again to add Stryder Wolfbane and Lara Croft.

[ 06-04-2002, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

Citizen # 718

My name is Carnifex the Fallen. Borne of noble blood and raised in luxury until the age of 4, when I was snatched from my family and taken into slavery by a carnivorous and evil race of goblins. The only education I received was hatred and malice, evil and tyranny. Now a fully grown man with a twisted form from years of torture, I stand seven foot thanks to foul arts and my strength is beyond that of any mortal man.

My captors could no longer control me: the beast they had created far too vicious and hazardous for even their cruel ways. I now roam free, occasionally taking liege with a bands of other foul creatures. My only motivation: to cause as much pain and suffering as possible with my sword made from bone and a whip fashioned from the skin and sinew of fallen foe.

To look upon me is fear. To stand up to me is foolish. To fall from my charge is pity.

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well don't I feel stupid for not having an interesting character?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is having the same thoughts*

Dude, tG's post is like art or something....

Oh, Suri told me to post to let you guys know that she hasnt abandoned this place; she got put on computer restriction because she was talking on the phone to some rogue when she was suposed to be doing her history homework. I blame the rogue... []

[ 05-23-2002, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

yes let us all blame the rogue!
anyway I want a good back story!
somebody buy me a good back story!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Citizen # 718

What's wrong with my character exactly?
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
nauta *wink wink**smile*

we're just saying you're a very good poster, and you have an interesting/good/scary/exciting character, which just shows our stupidity(mine at least). Its a compliment.

*just nod and smile, nod and smile I say*

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The rogue sucks!

Your character rocks, tG!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Stryder Wolfbane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 83

posted      Profile for Stryder Wolfbane   Author's Homepage   Email Stryder Wolfbane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Room for one more

if so i can be a thief of types thats not quite human and bound by a curse

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
He who controls the past,
commands the future.

He who commands the future,
conquers the past.

Kane - Command and Conquer

From: Ellesmere Port (UK) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

Where has The Dark Queen gone? I'm eager to vent my fury...
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

awww. be nice the person on the other end of the phone. [] it wasn't their fault. i was the one that called. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help