Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 1)
Author Topic: Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this kind of mission... quest... thing! ~ Pippin, The Council of Elrond
Not really!

Right. So. This is my first RP so if it isn't very good... Be patient.

Well, you want this sword and it's hidden deep in these mountains which have underground lakes, rivers, caverns, etc. And lots of nasties. []

These mountains are at the far side of a barren and hostile country, which is inhabited by all kinds of bad guys.

We, I am going to be in this RP and have people playing the bad guys and no dungeon master, have to try and get across this country, recover this sword and get back to our own country to take this sword to some guy... or something... anyway, we have to get back with the sword in one piece.

Please join me on this quest. []

Edit: This is not a deadly serious RP, but is also not totally insane. []

[ 05-01-2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*:. A Proud Member Of H.A.A.H.A.A. .:*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok then. I am a sorceress called Iaura (short for Iauraearien).

Note: You can be most things and creatures are allowed so long as they're good. []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The One Ring
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1858

posted      Profile for The One Ring   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there.

Can I be a warrior? Perhaps with a creature of some kind when I've thought of one.

My name shall be Aireros, I ride a magnificant black horse and my favourite weapon is a sword.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"If you destroy me I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

From: Here, There and Everywhere | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Could I join? Just play a bunch of non-important people? Maybe?
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Yep. You 2 are both in now.

Elessar - You could play various bad guys if you like.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In place of the Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark, but beautiful, terrible as the Morn. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking of joining, not sure yet... couple Qs

We will be playing both good and bad guys, right?

Do you want us to write in first or third person?

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Lady P,

Yes, I will need people to play both good and bad, as I am not going to have a DM. But, you only play one kind and you choose which you are.

Write as your character. Tell us what you are doing or saying etc.

I hope this answers your questions and that we see your character soon.

[ 05-04-2002, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

The One Ring
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1858

posted      Profile for The One Ring   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks DQ.

BTW, I'm a good guy.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"If you destroy me I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

From: Here, There and Everywhere | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

That's fine. Glad you could join us.

I thought you probably were a good guy.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ooh ooh ooh! my name is Encaitar(my name in elvish) and I wanna be a mysterious being that seems to be human at first look but is far to graceful and beautiful to be. there is also a light deep in my eyes that signifies certain age though I look like a young man and amazing wisdom.
I have yet to decide what the name of my species is, but it isn't an elf just telling you right here and now.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Ok. You're in.

BTW, congrats on your 800th post.

[] Question - How many characters do people think I need before starting the actual thread?

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
oh cool I wouldn't have noticed! thanks! I'vealready missed my 600th and 700th posts! yay go me!
I'd say you need at least a few more.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Yeah. I ought to make a list of who's who too, I suppose.

Dark Queen - Iaura, sorceress
One Ring - Aireros, warrior
Elessar - Various, ?
Gollum - Encaitar, ?

These are the characters so far.

Edit: I just noticed that this is my 60th post! Wow! (I wasn't counting, I just noticed).

[ 05-04-2002, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: The Dark Queen Iauraearien ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

good for you on the whole 60 posts thing.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Thanks. But it seems very small after you celebrating 800! 806 now!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I think I'll join. Here's my stats:

RACE: Human, warrior of Gondor, sent by them to investigate this urgent matter.

WEAPONS: sword of some signifigance, daggers, and hand fighting expert.

NAME: Finduilas, named after the wife of the Steward Denethor, for as a child I was beautiful and gentle, but with age I became more defient of that image, and now I am a very great captain of Gondor.

HISTORY:Wandered the wild for a few years with leave from the king, and learned much of those things, later was promoted the position of Captain, and she is grim in times of war, but easy to laugh at the right moment.

That was fun, can I join as a good guy?

[ 05-06-2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Lady Pherloteiel ]

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Welcome Lady P. You're in. I'll put you on the character list later.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

happiness has come

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
To that Turin made no answer, but left them, and went swiftly away, none knew whither.
~the UT

Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

wow! this is going slowly!
*says Encaitar of redhorn*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll try my hand at RPing again. I shall be Eruiel (my elven name), a Gondorian human. My weapon of choice is the bow, but I carry a longsword as well and a few daggers hidden in my clothes.
Anything else ye need to know?

[ 05-07-2002, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

are you good or bad?
I'm bad by the way.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good, I guess. Bad is more fun, but I dont know how.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't ever played one of these and i can't find the original topic... but if its ok, i wanna be a Lady Elven Warrior. I don't wear a dress. hehe. I have a bow as well as a sword. is that ok??
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

lets assume it is because i don't want this thing to die.
when are we going to start by the way?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Woah! Lots has happened since I last had time to check the thread. I'm kinda busy, but I'll try to start the actual RP soon. Hopefully in the next couple of days.

[] Suriana - What's your character's name, and are you good or bad?

Characters:
(Name - Character - Type - Good/Bad Guy)
Dark Queen - Iaura - Sorceress - Good
One Ring - Aireros - Warrior - Good
Elessar - Various
Gollum - Encaitar - Mysterious Being - Bad
Lady Pherloteiel - Finduilas - Warrior of Gondor - Good
Neytari Took - Eruiel - Gondorian Human - Good
Suriana Took - ? - Lady Elven Warrior - ?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Mission, Quest, Thing for the Sword - Word Aside (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  21  22  23 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help