Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » A Short Tale - A Word Aside (Page 4)
Author Topic: A Short Tale - A Word Aside
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*another bump*
*double-posting should be OK after a month*

Just so that people can see that there is a Word Aside to this Tale, and that there are rules for how it works.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Very sorry
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's better! Thank you!

Edit:
Everyone: Remember NOT to include your signature. It should never be included in RPs anyway, and it's especially confusing here.

So if you've got yours in, please remove it.

[ 04-26-2004, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Barufiniel ]

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Just take care that this is meant to be a coherent story! Make sure it carries on the content of the beginning of the tale. This is not like the five word story that is just ranting on.
Indil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4434

posted      Profile for Indil   Author's Homepage   Email Indil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry. I edited.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lady of the White Flowers

From: The Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Thank you, that's better! Now we can edit away the OOC comments in the tale as well.

And as you can read earlier in this Word Aside, it has often been used to discuss whether a sentence makes sense or not. So we can do that here if we need to.

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Please don't forget what we're writing about!
Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
posted      Profile for Manwë Súlimo   Email Manwë Súlimo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying not to..
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Very good!
And I've finished another sentence again. With my other main contribution to the Green Dragon, I just couldn't resist ... []

Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
posted      Profile for Manwë Súlimo   Email Manwë Súlimo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
* BUMP *
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Hope that helps ...
Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
* BUMP *

again.. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
May the Grace of the Valar protect you.

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] @ Manwe and all the "*BUMPS*"

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
WOLFY! []

E- and yes, I've been doing alot of bumping lately.. []

[ 06-10-2004, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Manwë Súlimo ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Why are you " [] " at me

*Backs away into a corner [] *

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
Because it was such a shock for me to see you again.
Hadn't seen you.
I like you so much! []

*Pulls Wolfy out the corner*

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[]
*hugs Manwe*

[] I posted []
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
Could you plz explain why Hylian Hero called me an idiot ( [] ) in the Battle of the Pics thread?
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[]
I have no idea either!
[]
Afterall, it takes one to know one []

*runs away before she [] *

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
Don't be afraid... []

[ 06-10-2004, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Manwë Súlimo ]

The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Could you keep the number of totally irrelevant posts in this thread down, please?
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
Sure, I understand []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

New sentence
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

We cross-posted there. Manwë, would you like me to edit my entry to "smallest", then you can go on with your next?

If I just delete mine, it will look like you double-posted.

And "the most smallest" would look like bad grammar.

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

There is two "smallest" now

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » A Short Tale - A Word Aside (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help