Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Theft of Umbar - A Word Aside (Page 66)
Author Topic: The Theft of Umbar - A Word Aside
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I remember the Dwarf from when he met Kharnûn some days ago.
Might their ways cross again, I wonder ...

Great to have another post.
I keep my eyes open for a natural situation for Nimlothel to do something as well - but I do not see anything just at the moment.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The young 'Prince' from Irr'd Zamâg is about to become even more terrified, as Utukhân has decided this is the moment to show him to his Master in the palantír . . .

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A good intro to that event ...

Nimlothel unfortunately hasn't got the key to the Copper Tower, only to the Locked Chamber inside it. I don't see a reasonable way to get her both - but perhaps the guards might run away and leave the door open, if there was enough confusion?

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
* Bounce *

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Good that you make sure that Pride of the South is spared - our company would be in trouble without her ...

I like your post! Maybe something more for Captain Tirandun to do as well - although his main task is to do nothing and just be ready at the right moment.

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Oro?!? []
Orofacion of the Vanyar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1166

posted      Profile for Orofacion of the Vanyar   Email Orofacion of the Vanyar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't mind me, just my usual half-decade check-in. As always, still amazed "The Theft" is still going! Thanks to you and Cernunnos of course. Over the years I've always wanted to "hop back in" but there's so much to catch up on! Maybe one day before it's all over. Hope both of you are well!
From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Great to see you checking in. Why don't you go to the Printer-friendly view of this topic and save the whole page, and then you can read it off-line?

Although it has slowed down now, I agree there is still a lot to catch up on ...

Orofacion of the Vanyar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1166

posted      Profile for Orofacion of the Vanyar   Email Orofacion of the Vanyar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Precisely! You read my mind. []
From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

And it would be great to have you hop back in - with Cern being so seldom on MT these days, we could need some help to speed things up again. Perhaps you might inspire him to come back more often ...

But take your time to catch up - I hope you'll enjoy it. It's been such fun to play!

Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

Hope to be posting more frequently in future.

[ 09-12-2012, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Cernunnos ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

That would be great, Cernunnos! []
I feel that we can see a path towards the end now, even though there is still a fair amount of work to do. It should be possible to bring this tale to a conclusion []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Great to see a new post! []

I'll send you a PM about it []

Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

Not yet received.

New Tolkien book out today!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
Not yet received.
Not yet written ... []

I'll try to make it short, sweet and simple and actually get it off the ground soon.

Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

Veldig bra.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Takk!
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Theft of Umbar - A Word Aside (Page 66)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help