Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 4)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Walks out of kitchen with a handful of muffins*

noo! They are mine Guin! Don't touch them! *Says La-Brendel as Guin gets an evil look on her face*

From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
posted      Profile for twilight dreams   Email twilight dreams   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**hearing la-brendals comment eliana calls from the kitchen**

theres a whole nother plate in here guin, if you want some

from neytaris comment i take it you two are sisters?

From: the state of insanity | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oooooh!More muffins!

To tell you the truth we are twins!(thats in real life to!)*Says Guin as she hides a muffin in pocket*

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
posted      Profile for twilight dreams   Email twilight dreams   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ah, cool
From: the state of insanity | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou! Now I thought Julin was keeper of the Inn Ender!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
She is.. I guess she just not come. Oh, well I will take over in her place til she returns. ( she correct? I have a bad habit of calling ppl the wrong sex online )
**sits down and goes to sleep**

From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Your sleeping again!

*Runs back over to shake him awake*
I trhought julin was a boy!?!?

Your not the one with thet problem! I once called Orofacion a girl!

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**wakes up**
Oopps.. thought it was Julian. He. Do you need me? **stars to drift back to sleep**

From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Walks away with a hopeless look on face*

I have decided to give up muffins!

twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
**walks in from the kitchen and sits next to ender**
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

He isnt very talktive today!
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**mumbles in sleep Talk.... umm err umm arree.. then goes back to sleep**
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
thats ok, im not either, reallly
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Feeling....yawn....kinda sleepy my self!

*Plops down next to Ender and is asleep in moments*

La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your giving up muffins!?!?

*Runs up to Guin and grabs all of her muffins Even the one she stuffed in her pocket*

From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
It seems we are all asleep..**goes back to sleep**
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
im not asleep, im just sitting here
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*decides to spontaniously sing*
There is an inn, a merry old inn
beneath an old grey hill,
And there they brew a beer so brown
That the Man in the Moon himself came down
one night to drink his fill...

*sits back down to eat her blueberry muffin*

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

That was a great son Neytari! Now it is my turn!

*jumps up on table and starts to sing Happy Birthday*

Happy Brthday to you! Happy Birhtday to you! Happy birthday dear Neytari! Happy Birthday to you!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**scoots over to the Lady eliana puts arm around her and falls fast asleep**
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Call me stupid but I think you two have somethinh going on!
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**wakes up** I dunno ask her..... Do we have something going on, Love?

Why, might you ask that?

**goes back to sleep**

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Humble Knight to The Lady Eliana

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Do I really need to anwer that?

Pssst, Neytari! Do y uknow where any muffins are?!?!

[ 12-22-2001: Message edited by: Guinevere ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
well, there are more muffins in the kitchen, i made plenty this morning, and in answer to your earlier question, ender is my knight and my love

(in rl too)

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**starts snoring**
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help