Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 32)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
EW-Pip is the owner of the Stone Troll...

My bro went to the Pittsburg Theatur Ballet School on full scholarship, hes still a senior at high school and he attends one there. I'm proud of him and happy that hes happy but I want him to come home and I only get to see him during the big holidays(Christmas, Spring break) He hasnt been home for more than 10 days since...uhh...beginning of last summer.

[ 04-23-2002, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Lady Pherloteiel ]

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where is everybody?

Edit: I decided to do all you ppl a favor, and not make a triple post, at 3 whatever in the morning...but since everyone else actually sleeps at night, I think I will too.

[ 04-28-2002, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Lady Pherloteiel ]

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is sleep? *yawn*
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

hehe, the past 2 weeks I've had 4-5 hours every night! so much fun...
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! I haven't been to this Inn for ages!! So, waht's going on here? Anything new and exciting? Wow, this inn has prospered!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! i haven't been here forever either. Today i was in the store and i stood around not [] looking at the tv guide cover. [] []
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why, what's on the TV Guide cover??
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That guy that plays anakin on the new star wars movie... but they changed the cover now.. arrg.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemis Mog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2178

posted      Profile for Artemis Mog   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello fello elves!
From: ...deep in the depths of my mind... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eldorian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2113

posted      Profile for Eldorian   Author's Homepage   Email Eldorian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do people with a bit of elvish blood count?
From: Wizard land though I'm most often found in the V.O.E | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

Of course they do!!

Do you guys think this inn should be restarted? To save space for WGW, it would be really nice of us.

Cellscells
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1373

posted      Profile for Cellscells   Email Cellscells   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The guy that played Anakin is Hayden Christiansen (sp?)... ya...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Blacker than the ace of rapes, dealt out by death in dark wood glades: our ship of fools, all boards hand made, sinks, dashed by seismic waves.

Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pauses for a moment of remanescence*

*realizes how ironic these two posts are now: [one] [two]*

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Snowdog enters the deserted inn and finds some aged stout in one of the kegs. He taps it and sips, and asks the question....
"Did Neytari and Keo ever meet???"

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 32)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help