Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 31)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I havent eaten all day []
No, I'm not fasting, there just isnt anything good to eat!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's tough. Was there like no apples or anything? Anyone ever heard of Super Smash Brothers?
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE SMASH BROTHERS!!! Link is my hero, though I am usually Sheik/Zelda on SB Mellee.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YAY for lady P.

*takes out notebook*
can i ask you people some questions about this Inn?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Support cows named Bob, if you don't who will?
Save a Cow, eat a Chicken!

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

It depends on whether you plan on copying our originality or not []
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
copy your originality? I didnt plan on it. I have my own original ideas, Thank You.

So what makes this place tick? What has kept it alive? What are some perks of coming here?

Happy anniversary Neytari!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Support cows named Bob, if you don't who will?
Save a Cow, eat a Chicken!

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

This place is pretty dead, lol.

Thank you []

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pip, it took 15 days for page 31 to get up here!¿
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*points to the Sheik/Zelda pic * Hey it's ME! i do look like her! just ask Neytari!
Ooooooohhh... i like the Link pic! []
random comment: i got the LP cd.. i like it, but i am still adjusting to a couple of songs. i like Points of Authority. "You like to think your never wrong" *sings* []

From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Link is probably one of the coolest N characters they've come up with []

NEwho, what are we talking about here, or just stuff []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Suri does indeed look like Zelda, or at least like an elf. She even has a pointy ear!

I want Linkin Park now....

Welcomes! We are just randomly talking about stuff.

Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Question: If Link is a Hylian, and looks like an elf, then where are the other Hylians?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Samus and Ness all the way (on N64 version), but I have never played Melle. [] My friends all play as Kirby, and kick my rear, only one of them, the rest I kill. []
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

In Smash Mellee Link is a lot better, and Kirby is a lot easier to kill, as opossed to the first one where Kirby would always beat me []
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've never played Smash Bros. at all. but is kirby really that hard to kill? What attack does he do that is so hard to get rid of?? i ask dumb ?'s like that all the time don't worry.
Yep. i have a pointy ear. i used to hate it, but i don't anymore.

From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

He's just hard to hit....Link feels really slow and combersome, and Kirbly just floats around...
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Seriously! Kirby is almost unfair!
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My brother used to insist I play that game with him all the time, and I did, but not anymore cause hes gone(sad).
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

aww. Where did your bro go?
Gil-galad
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 576

posted      Profile for Gil-galad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, thats me, I just float around and nobody can hit me.
From: TX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Then Kirby turns into a brick and smashesh poor Linky's head []

But NO MORE!!!! THE AGE OF LINK IS UPON US!!!

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

LOL! I wonder, am I the only one to get that joke? LOL!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

I am wondering if I made a joke without knowing it.
Earteery-Wizard
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1850

posted      Profile for Earteery-Wizard   Email Earteery-Wizard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*comes up, enters inn, grabs a beer, starts listening what the people are saying*

Hi there, the way i see this there is no real owner or so here???
Like in the PPony (TST: Pip, TGO: GtW)

Now ive read the first post in this thread and the Inn seems to have developped quite well!!!

-EW

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk,
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

From: The Council of the white Flame | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gil-galad
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 576

posted      Profile for Gil-galad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe the reason Elessar understands my post up there is because my real first name is Kirby.
From: TX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 31)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help