Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 30)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tell me about it. That was one of the worst days of my life! I got a NB poster and a magazine with Kevin Max on it though []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
COOL! I never get any posters! I was going to get an LOTR one, but I never did. [] I love magazines with Christian music stuff in them! I get about 20 different ones each week!
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I buy a poster at almost every concert I go to [] Some are signed [] I loves my posters []

Awww lucky. I dont get any christian magazines because mommy says they are over priced.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

My fave one that I get is Breakaway. I like it a lot. For three strait months, T-Mac has been in it. And then lately they had Rebeca St. James, 3rd Day, A Audreneline (sp??), and P.O.D. Also Cadet, Plus One and a bunch of others. Do you have an AIM name Neytari?
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

WOWZERS!!! I want that mag!!!
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Let's fight everyone!!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Why would we wanna do that?
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It would be interesting enough?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

How about not fighting.
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
why not?
From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cellscells
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1373

posted      Profile for Cellscells   Email Cellscells   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pulls gun out*

"Ashitaka, what are you doing here? You could get killed! Come back to Kame House, where it's safe!"

Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

*the Newsboys come and fight*

*they win*

*we go on with our discussion*

Where did Keo go? Did she abandon us?

Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

posted      Profile for Lady Pherloteiel   Email Lady Pherloteiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I'm back! and its 4:30 in the morning my time, I haven't slept yet and I feel wide awake!

She could have possibly...humm...Keo has gone! I greive our loss...anyways...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
To that Turin made no answer, but left them, and went swiftly away, none knew whither.
~the UT

From: Eglarest | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Suriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1933

posted      Profile for Lady Suriana   Email Lady Suriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think Keo is still here. i have just been chewed out for not using capital letters consistenly and using "u" for the word you.
From: Hell | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Dont let it get to you.

I just got a really nice PM from Bethberry []

[ 04-06-2002, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took ]

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

The Newsboys came, they saw, the conquered. [] [] [] [] More like they came, they saw, they rocked the house. [] [] [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

BOOYAH!!!

YAY! God is so good to me! Mom was channel surfing and "North" just happened to be on! I only missed ten minutes and I had a tape in the VCR already!

Elijah! Elijah! Elijah!

and scary reba....

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Cool for you!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

This place mustnt die! It mustnt!
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

I will not let the...uh...Elven Inn fall!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
To that Turin made no answer, but left them, and went swiftly away, none knew whither.
~the UT

Dark Link
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1859

posted      Profile for Dark Link   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I've been mising some interesting Conversations!
From: Waiting in the Water Temple... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

AE!!! Where have you been! the RPG needs some wise words of wisdom fom you! Ahhh...yes, it certanly is getting exciting...
Roll of Honor Galadriel Daughter of Ear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1690

posted      Profile for Galadriel Daughter of Ear   Email Galadriel Daughter of Ear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Galadriel sees a particularly inviting inn and steps in. The inhabitants in the inn all turn and stare.*

"Is the Lady of the Golden Wood welcome in these parts?"

[ 04-17-2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Galadriel Daughter of Earwen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Speak no evil of the Lady Galadriel!" Said Aragorn sternly. "You know not what you say. There is in her and in this land, no evil, unless a man bring it hither himself. Then let him beware!"

Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*enters Inn*
HI!!
*waves*
*sits down on stool*
I'm surveying other Inns to see how they work from the Inside. Its a great learning experience. So how are all of you good folk this afternoon?

[ 04-17-2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Peregrin Took ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Support cows named Bob, if you don't who will?
Save a Cow, eat a Chicken!

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Pherloteiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1791

Absolutly wonderful Pip!

Good news for me, I just found out that the guy I like at school is atheist, and I am too, so we wont have any religious arguments or conflicts!!!(I still am working on getting him to go out with me) hehehe!!!!!!

Yay!

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 30)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help