Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 3)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But she would have...could have.... killed me!

*Walks gloomily down the stairs to recieve her miffin looking like she had just gone through a wind storm*

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There there all better.**hands over muffin**
From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou! Now if you will excuse me I would like to go freshen up and electrcute la-brendel!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
umm..... ok.
From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Stalks upstairs with knife in hand*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**runs up to stop her** Lets go to more festive places shall we?
La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhh! Don't hurt me!
From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Like where?
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Dont worry I think I managed to call her off. I need her help at a ball soon. With My Lady.
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Huh?
I dont quite understand! I wanted her to die! What lady are you loving? The one crying at the ball?

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Yes, that is her. You see the scene that occured was less rp for us than you could imagine. So my plan is to devise a way to get her back in there and jolly. You are a girl so I was hoping you could help me mend this occurance.
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Ill have to help you tomorrow!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad I dont have a sister!

WAIT! I DO have a sister

*gets nervous* I wonder if she is stalking me with a knife! *peeks over her shoulder*
*dosnt see anyone*

I feel very noticable since there is a birthday cake next to my name.....

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

LOL!

*Guin comes walking down the stairs after a good nights rest* I think trhe muffins have worn off!

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, now that is better is it not? How is your head? Would you like breakfast? I think they made some muffins.

**stis back down and somkes some more on his pipe**

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

I feel like someone just hit me! *Plops down on the ground and gets a light snore*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

By the way! What happened to La-Brendel?
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
I cant say really. **lies back and goes to sleep**
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

You cant go to sleep! *Runs over and shakes him awake* You must introduce me to anyone who is in this Inn and get me more muffins!
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
*wakes up startled** Well, I know precious few and there are only a few. In the kitchen is The Lady eliana though you already know of her. Here I am the owner your friend you are trying to stab and let me see..... ***trails off in thought**
Oh, you wanted some muffins! Right away! **runs into kitchen and makes a loud clattering sound and the sound of liquids spilling and plates breaking** **Pokes head out of door**
Just a second! **more clashing and crashing**

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

what? You obvioalsy need some sleep! And is you r name changed or is it just me?
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**pokes head out of kitchen** What did you say?
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

You heard me! Your going craxy!
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, pfft! Maybe you shouldnt have any muffins this morning? It seems the ones from last night have not worn off yet? **goes back in kitchen and the noise resums**
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
posted      Profile for twilight dreams   Email twilight dreams   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**accompaning his clatter now arises the sound of laughter.**

here, here ender dearest, let me take care of the muffins. ive already made some this morning.

From: the state of insanity | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help