Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 2)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**thinks how romantic**
Want more muffins?

From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No! Im starting to feel kinda sick! Plus muffins do to me what beer does to others!

*Starts giggling a weird sort of way and throwing muffins at Ender* whooooooo-Pah!

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**wonders what that means and throws them back laughing maniaclly**
From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahaha! *Starts laughing like shes about to kill someone and hides under the table*

*Motions for Ender to come closer and whispers in his ear: I see dead people!

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Guinevere ]

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**looks under table** What may I ask are you doing?
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

The rabbits are coming to eat me! Ahhhhhhhhaahahahahaha!

*Springs out and runs to the pantry in search of more muffins*

*Suddemly stops in tracks without making a noise*

*Without the littlest effort she keels over lifeless*

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**lights pipe wondering what became of that young person running around eating muffins**

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: EnderAWiggin ]

twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
posted      Profile for twilight dreams   Email twilight dreams   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**enters the inn**

hail! i'm looking for a hot meal, is this a place where i might find one?

From: the state of insanity | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Suddenly opens eyes and calmly walks back over to seat*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Nice to have you back. Finish our drinks now?
**sips his ale**

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Ender starts to notice that Guin isnt blinking* Hehehe *She slowy sterts too slide off her seat*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**grabes her by shoulder before she can slide off and pulls her back up**
Are you gonna be ok? Or should I arrange for you to get a room?

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Wooaaaaa!*I dont care! hehehehe! *Falls off completely*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**stands up and picks her up carrying her over to a comfy bench**
I wil see about getting you a room.

La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Picks up muffin Guin dropped on her way to the floor*
From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"All are welcome!"

Oh good!
*comes in and orders a pint (of coke of course )*
*settles down in front of the fire to watch the antics of the other people/elves/creatures*

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
So uhhh.... Where did you say the rooms where? Upstairs?** Runs up stairs to look for an empty room.**
twilight dreams
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1335
posted      Profile for twilight dreams   Email twilight dreams   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hm, ok. **walks towards the back and finds the kitchen on her own.**
From: the state of insanity | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**Comes back down and carries the young lady to her room**
**comes back down**
I think I shall sit and finish my smoke.

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Everyone suddenly hears a sharp pound on the ceiling*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**runs back upstairs**
What is wrong?

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Suddenly she opens her eyes*Where am I? Where am I?!?!

*Sits up but stops dead* Go away!

*As she sits up she notices something moving tword her from the corner * Help me Ender!

*Slides of bed with a hard tap on the floor* Im going to get killed in an unknown place by an unknown killer!

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Who what?where? **draws sword** Something the matter?
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

There is someone in the corner of the room!...eating a muffin....kill her! Its La-Brendel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
I cant go killing ppl! Let me get you another muffin! **runs downstairs looking for a muffin**
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help