Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 17)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Truth for Keona:

You may not use Pip as a person for this, K?

If you could pick any three people on MT to meet face to face, and spend one day with them, who would you pick, and why?

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry that Julin dislikes us:(
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me too, he was really cool...
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yet we are still here!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes we are!
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And I doubt we will leave
From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... okay, if I could pick one person to spend a day with? Probably Neytari Took, because she and I seem to have a lot in common, and we dwell on the same obsessions. We both think Elijah's hot. [] So yeah, I'd totally spend a day with her, and we'd discuss LOTR to the pebble...
But now I want a DARE!!!!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

I'll make a dare, but you still have two more people to choose!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

OH, I'm sorry, I didn't read it right-I thought I had to pick one. (I didn't have my coffee then)
Okay, from this thread the next two would be you-Tenchi/Vegeta and Lara Croft!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Doesnt look like I have missed much!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

That's cool Keo! Thank you!

I'll make a dare tonight.

La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yep. Nothin goin on
From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

Nothing what so ever....Just posted in Tower of Nim though, that was fun!

[ 02-11-2002, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Lara Croft ]

Gil-galad
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 576

posted      Profile for Gil-galad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All of you may still be here, for the time bieng. Remember, I have connections, HA HA HA HA!!!!!
From: TX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

you scvare me at times
From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Looks at gilgalad with a look of horror and amusment*
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hurray! Keo likes me!

The strange thing is, once I can drive, meeting eachother is entirly possible since we both live somewhat near eachother.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did Gilglad just go insane?
From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Im not quite sure!

*Walks up to Gilgalad and taps him*

Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

Oh, god. I think he's got that new syndrome... forgot its name-but it can be deadly when not tended immediately.
Omg.
We need Elvish medicine!
*looks at self*
Wait, I'm an Elf. Get me some hot water NOW!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

*starts boiling water*
Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1168

posted      Profile for Turambar   Author's Homepage   Email Turambar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Turambar walks in with a white suit on. Outside two dwarves are holding a stretcher. One of them has a flashlight tied on his forehead.
"Out of my way please!"
Turambar shouts while walking up to Gilgalad.
"There's no saving him. I got to get him to a mental hospital at once!"
Suddenly he holds a strainjacket (I'm Dutch and we call it a 'dwangbuis'. I don't know the English word for it.) and starts walking towards Gilgalad.
"Easy now, I won't do you no harm..."

Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

Sends Gilgalad flowers while he's in the nut hoise
Turambar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1168

posted      Profile for Turambar   Author's Homepage   Email Turambar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone fancies a break from the Inns...
I started an adventure of my own.
see: The way we were...

Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

Too bad! Gilgalad was just so nice!

I'll come! I'll come!

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 17)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help