Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  30  31  32 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 1)
Author Topic: Elven Inn
Julin the Archer
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1325
posted      Profile for Julin the Archer   Author's Homepage   Email Julin the Archer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sighs* wow i am sleepy but i finaly have my inn finished.Blast those movers,i would never pay some one to do something i could do.Now to attract people to make a name for my self.*sighs*I dont think that is going to happen but i am off.Mabey i should leave a note on the door*begins to write note*Hail first person to see this letter.PLease take this letter off the door and anyone that comes to the door let them inn food and drinks are free so are the room they are up stairs thank you,Julin*heads off*
From: Crowley | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
**reads note and takes it off door**

**speaking to self**
Well now Ender my friend, shall we stay a while and render some assistance to the sleeping master?
**sits down and begins to whittle a little wooden horse**

From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*walks in*

Hiya EnderAWiggen!
*puts her long bow and her heavy leather bags down,and sits in a maroon recliner type thingy, pulling out an old green book*

How are you? And what brings you here?

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Arwen2004 ]

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
posted      Profile for EnderAWiggin   Email EnderAWiggin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just passing thru. How about you? The message on the door says that all is free. So enjoy yourself.

**begins searching for his bag of pipeweed**
Now I know I put it around here somewhere....

From: Mother | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*shakes her finger at Ender*
That stuff is soo bad for you! But whatever, you want to die...

I'm on a long journey. Don't know where to yet, but I will soon, I hope. I have been many place, seen many things, both good and bad. I learn much as I go, and gain many experiences, and gain a few things.*at these words she runs her hand over the book, and a sparkling dust arises*
I think I'll light a fire, this place is cold.
*Waves her hand, and instantly a fire cra ckles merrily*
*gets up, and goes over to the bar* Does Julin have bowls around here? Oh, here they are, and the Frosted Mini-wheats so conveniently next to them! Yeah!

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: Arwen2004 ]

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, pipe ween never hurt nobody..... Looking for company on your journey? I am from nowhere and heading nowhere. Pehaps two wonderes are better than one?
Julin the Archer
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1325
posted      Profile for Julin the Archer   Author's Homepage   Email Julin the Archer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*returns to his inn*ah hello and may i ask who was the first one in here i have a reward for them *pulls out a bag of Old Toby pipeweed* this is the finest weed in the southfarthing.*walks to the bar and gets himself a water and bread*
From: Crowley | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
an elven inn! I wonder if hobbits are welcome....
*pokes head in the door*

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, I was first but should any have a pipe handy I will gladly share.
**grabs pipe weed and fills pipe**

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah!You would be the friend of Gilgalad..or was it elessar.....cometo think of it was it Vegeta?
But anyways! I see you have made your own Inn!If you remember me correctly I was taking care of Gilgalads Inn for a while! *Goes off in search of muffins*Gilgalad has been running low!

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julin the Archer
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1325
Yes i am Gilgalad's friend and the muffins are in the kitchen whitch is in the back*points toward the kitchen*And everyone is welcome!I hope more people will come.*sighs*
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gilgalad left again without restring the muffins! *Shrugs*Oh well, I can just eat all yours! Oh yes! We are having a ball at his Inn and I would like to know if I could bring all your muffins!...For the gusts...or...me...heh heh
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, the day is young yet and the people come at there own pace. All in good time my friend all in good time. **yelling** Does anyone have a song to sing perhaps?
**normal voice**
Perhaps we just dont sound jolly enough to attract the people?

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Runs out of kitchen and jumps on counter! Woooaaaaaaaa! Lets get this party started! *Starts singing one of those crazy songs you only sing when you are drunk* I think they heard me now!
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Perahps I should specify. A song that will attract people. Pretty soon you will be talking of cows jumping over the moon and then all the business will leave!
**chuckles softly**

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

I now when Im not wanted! *slowy gets off the counter and walks out the door*....sniffle.....sniffle

*Runs back in to grap her muffins*

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**Grabs the muffin snatchers hand faster than the eye can see.**
Now now lets not be hasty. Have a seat next to me! Lets us sit and await any wondering adventurers, they will be looking for the comical drunken sort such as yourself. **winks and pulls out chair** Let us both drink and be merry!

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Ah! My muffins!...sniffle....sniffle......I dont want to drink! I want my muffins!

*Sits down* I thought it was a good song!

*Already asleep with a half eatin muffin hanging out of her mouth*

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
Well, so much for that.... now what will I do?
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

Huh?...um.....*Back to sleep again but muffin drops from mouth into Enders lap*
EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
**looks at it**
Well now what is person to do about that I wonder?

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: EnderAWiggin ]

Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

*Awakens with a start*

*Notices muffin on Enders lap*Muffin stealer!

EnderAWiggin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1336
No not never! You dropped it!
**laughing** And if you like you may have it back.

La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Walks into inn*

Am I too late to join your festivities?

From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

After you touched it?!?! *Grabs muffin and stuffs it in mouth*
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Elven Inn (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  30  31  32 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help