Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Minas Tirith Oscars - The Nominations (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Minas Tirith Oscars - The Nominations
Lady of Lorien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 442
posted      Profile for Lady of Lorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay folks, English is not my best subject. In fact, it is my very worst. If you are going to fine, arrest and ticket for violations, lock me up and throw away the key.

Now, can we get back to the VOTING?!?

From: Oklahoma, U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
good plan
From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Votes will be closed Friday - we will then have the prize-giving ceremony...

------------------
Don't Read This Because You Will Be Disapointed

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArchAngel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 651
posted      Profile for ArchAngel   Email ArchAngel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? And besides, you're new aren't you? . . . *BANG*

Anyway, what do you base such a statement on? I, myself, am quite skinny, I am an inch shy of 6 foot tall and only weigh 115 pounds. Mandin is not quite as bony as myself, however, I doubt that you could call him fat.
And as for the idiots part. How old are you? For crying out loud, you're calling college students idiots for no reason? Come now, how obscenely unintelligent! Anyway, welcome to MT. Hmmph.

This message has been edited by ArchAngel on 09-19-2001 at

From: The Valley of Paradise | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
15 years later....
quote:
THE FATHER/MOTHER OF MT
1. Fingolfin of the Noldor
2. SnowDog
3. Earendilyon
4. Arra
5. Tour
6. Tinelwen
7. Lady of Lorien

.... and I win by default since one nominee has died and the rest abandoned the city []

[ 06-23-2016, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Er, how about nominations for "Best Lurker"? [] []

I have over 160 posts, but have lurked at least 375 times in but two years. []

Can any of you lurkers beat that?? [] []

Course if your but a lurker you can't answer...! [] []

I'm sooo confused!! []

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes... the Watchers Guild...
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ah yes... the Watchers Guild...
[]
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

And the Best New Citizen award goes to.....

faithfull for finally retiring from the Watcher's Guild and joining and posting! []

faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why, Snowy! Thank you very much! []
I shall try to maintain the polish on my crown. [] Ehrmm, that is, until such time as it's appropriate to pass it along. []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » The Minas Tirith Oscars - The Nominations (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help