Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? (Page 2)
Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HT - A bollard is something invented by the Police in England to stop drunken people walking into the road. They are placed strategically around the streets of England on well-known paths that drunk people take to get home. They are designed so that you can bounce safely from one to the other (similar to a pinball) all the way to your front door.

------------------
Arra lives in us

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ensa Lucis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 596
posted      Profile for Ensa Lucis   Email Ensa Lucis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!! very accurate description TheGentleman
From: England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is deadly confused*
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NO you should take a good run up and drop KICK one! oh happy days!

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
SHE IS THE ONE!- Helen
LOVE AND HONOUR
ENGLAND

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elbereth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 481
posted      Profile for Elbereth   Author's Homepage   Email Elbereth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zenith!!!

Was that you admitting that you might perhaps have a fault!?! I didn't think immortals had any of those!

From: Guildford, Surrey, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thinkyou mean my signature!
well she has no faults in my eyes and therefore is my fault!

------------------
MY WORLD MY LOVE
MY EVERYTHING

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
posted      Profile for Joshua Lackhand   Email Joshua Lackhand   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid? hmm. Not be my self

------------------
"That is funny because there is a kender rule that everything belongs to everyone."
Tasslehof Burrfoot

From: Los Altos Hills, Ca, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elbereth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 481
posted      Profile for Elbereth   Author's Homepage   Email Elbereth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No actually, i meant the fact that you appologised and said that you couldn't spell!

If you can be happy with someone then that's great and there is certainly no fault in it -- And I won't take the mick out of you for it!!

From: Guildford, Surrey, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 876

posted      Profile for Willow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid? Hmmmmm...do blonde moments count? I've had quite a few of those in the past. We won't get into that though.
From: USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Fingolfin of the Noldor
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 156

posted      Profile for Fingolfin of the Noldor   Author's Homepage   Email Fingolfin of the Noldor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My band teacher always ragged on me for not sitting on the edge of my set well one day determined to not get a speech again I sat at the edge of my seat and got none. In the middle of practice however when I leaned forward to change the page I slipped off of my chair and my trombone and my stand both went flying and I landed on my behind as embarassed as ever

Thankfully though the way my trombone landed it only suffered slgiht hurt easily fixed using one of those ball thingamajigs

This message has been edited by Fingolfin of the Noldor on 09-13-2001 at

From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A classic thread full of three-digiters. Could be re-titled 'Stupidest Thing You've Done Ten Years Ago... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I flew a kite during a thunderstorm. Oh wait, that wasn't me. []
From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help