Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Ye Olde Swimming Hole (Page 2)
Author Topic: Ye Olde Swimming Hole
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Sorry about that miss," cried Mandin upon spotting Nessa. He climbed out of the water, got his towel and wrapped it around her as well.
"That ought to warm you," Mandin said, seeing that she now had three towels.
Mandin then looked, and finally saw the shark. "An ax will do the trick," he said, and tramped away.

From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 544
posted      Profile for Nessa   Email Nessa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
thanks boys!wow,minas tirith is full of gallant men!mandin,be careful,you don't fight sharks with axes!you grab their tails and pull them backwards,didn't you know that?
From: new delhi,india | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

posted      Profile for Arra   Email Arra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Arra, seeing the rubber stopper ont the fin, smirked to herself. "I've got it covered." She declared, as Arra pulled out the stopper and the inflatible shark deflated. Then she gathered the plastic mence in her arms and got out of the water. "Here's your horrible shark!"
From: America | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pops up* Considering we arent in the ocean, I wasnt too worried....That man eating crock over there is whats got me keeping my eyes open. Although, since I am a woman, I dont know why I should care....*dives back under*

------------------
~Beth
Fool of a Took

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mandin didn't know quite what to do upon spotting the deflated shark. Then he saw the crocodile. "Ha ha!" he cried. He charged the great beast and swung his ax - which, incidently, was not an ax but a sledge hammer - and gave the croc a great buffet. The animal flipped up into the air like a golf ball and sailed away from ye oulde swimming hole, and Mandin got back to swimming.
From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

posted      Profile for Arra   Email Arra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Arra laughed at the flying gator and started swimming laps. She just began doing the backstroke, when a wave came and splashed her in the face. Arra coughed and sputtered, as she inhaled a large amount of water through her nose and mouth.
From: America | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

Mandin lol. He loved splashing people with water.
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

Arra noticed Mandin laughing and realized it must have been him who had splashed her with water. Then she said loudly so all could hear, "Why must men be so childish?" Then Arra continued swimming laps.
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
a dwarf cannon balls in to the pool and sends a titli wave through out the pool then he swimmes over to the group on the far side.
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

"When they are children they can't help it," said Mandin, and there he stood, a little, jolly smiling child, with the water up to his neck. Then, poof and splash, he was Mandin again, standing with the water not much higher then his waist. He waded in to deeper water, making his way to White Dwarf and Wight Dwarf Star to see if they were related.
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
white dwarf looks blankly at nothing at all wondering what hes talking about BECAUSE WDS DOSE NOW NOT LIVE FOR I HAVE KILLED HIM WITH A STICK AS YOU HAVE JUST SEEN. after finshing his and catching his breath and the water calmed down there shure enuf was wds lieing dead in death floting in the pool and was soon draged out.

(well really i was tired of people making fun of a kind of pun i made. well my old name was wight dwarf star and people thought i was trying to spell white isted of wight. well in the game myth 2 there is a careture called wights so that was the basis of my old name and now hes DEAD ok hes gone.)

the white dwarf turned at waded over to the side and climbed out. he walked to the diving bored and looked up and dises he would go up to the 5 storie platform. ther e he stood he ran and jumped and did a triple flip mute. then went back to madins side.

------------------
well all of you that got made at me for ma spellin this is for you!!! oh and viste my site http://www.geocities.com/white_dwarf_star/index.html?990577072650

From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
After the fiascos with sharks and ice, Tinelwen tired of swimming. She crawled out of the pond and layed down on the ground to sun herself, pulling out a book she was in the middle of. This is the life!
From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

Arra climbed out of the water, she was begining to get cold. Walking over to Tinelwen she said casually, "I wish I could read; I never learned my letters."
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

"Never earned your letters, eh," said Mandin. "Here borrow mine, just see that I get them back." Mandin took of his hat and handed Arra handful of letters that had been trapped inside it. Then he went waded back to White Dwarf. "Aha!" he cried. "So that's why we had a Wight and now a White? Nice to meet you! But come, did you kill the poor fellow? If you did, I'll have to take you in as a murderer."
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"reading sounds like a good idea" *climbs out of the hole, her gills now gone* "I shall lay in the sand with a book" *searches for a book worth reading....*

------------------
~Beth
Fool of a Took

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Since everyone seemed to have lost interest in the pond, Tinelwen took her grand opportunity to have the whole thing to herself.
Tehehehehe....My plan worked. While they're all reading, I'll take this chance to swim a few laps, she thought to herself.
The water was still quite chilly since there were still ice cubes floating about, but the sun warmed it nicely, creating the perfect balance for lap-swimming.

From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

well i didnet really kill him but i am him but with a diffrent name for i am the same person get it. so you can call me what you will but you still smell like a dog!
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME????? Tis not I who smells like a dog, tis your upper lip!!!!!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

*throws books at Tinelwin and White Dwarf* HEY! We're tryin to read over here! Keep yer voices down!

------------------
~Beth
Fool of a Took

Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All the while, Earendilyon had lain in the sun, now sinning his back, then sunning his front side. He was getting too hot by now, though, so he jumped again into the pool to swim a few laps to cool down.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

Arra stares blankly at the handful of Mandin's letters. "What do I do with these?"
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

i was a calling mandin a dog not you!!! sorry about raising my voice and about you book getting wet as he threw it back on shore. he soon went off on his own swimming around because he was shunded as far as his knoladge.
Lady of Lorien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 442
posted      Profile for Lady of Lorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LL, coming around from her dead faint out in the middle of the swimming hole (where the "gallent men" left her to drown )looks around to see some people swimming and others reading on shore.

I think food and swimming should always go together, contrary to popular belief, she thinks to herself. Now where did I stash that basket?

Finding her basket of food under a shady bush, LL settles herself for some quiet refreshment. Would anyone care for some fresh mellon or sweet berries and nectar?, she calls out.

This message has been edited by Lady of Lorien on 05-25-2001 at

From: Oklahoma, U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

OVER HERE PLEASE white dwarf yells to LL as he heads back to the group and up on the shore.
Natasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 370
posted      Profile for Natasha   Email Natasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Natasha comes over pops up a lawn chair and lays down to soak in a deep tan.
From: United States, Fl | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Green Dragon » Ye Olde Swimming Hole (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help