Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Anyone here still around?
Author Topic: Anyone here still around?
Alexius.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2612

posted      Profile for Alexius.   Email Alexius.   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been gone almost 13 years! I'm surprised to find Minas Tirith somewhat deserted now...

any regulars still around besides snowdog?

Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] even I am not here much. The answer to your question is pretty much 'no'. every now and then an old citizen logs in and posts a thread like this, but even that is fewer and farther between.

How you goin'?

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexius.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2612

posted      Profile for Alexius.   Email Alexius.   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thats too bad, I remember the days when Minas Tirith was quite vibrant.

I'm doin ok, just trying to finish up college.

faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, no one, my precious. []

It's nice to meet you, Alexius. What are you studying in school?

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexius.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2612

Nice to meet you too.

- I'm studying Government and International Relations, my last semester or so of college.

Beren
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 38
posted      Profile for Beren   Email Beren   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! This place still exists!
From: Northwest USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Aldarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5396
posted      Profile for Tar-Aldarion   Author's Homepage   Email Tar-Aldarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Still lurking around visiting the page regulary hoping for new post or comment.

Don't have much to contribute with myself sadly

From: Bodø, Norway | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmmm
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still around too - not as regularly as I used to, usually every few weeks.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Likewise.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Miz Lobelia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1612

posted      Profile for Miz Lobelia   Email Miz Lobelia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now and then. I saw They Shall Not Grow Old and wanted to discuss it, and in the old days everyone would have been all over that. But now there are just whispers of the olden days as the wind blows through the ruined columns. I know there is social media but it lacks the real thought of this place. I miss you guys!
From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Like everybody else here, I log in once in a while... But you can count me as one of those who still wander the deserted streets of the city.
From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With the torching of my inn, I more or less retired from this site. That should make some happy. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did ME have tumbleweeds?
From: location, location, location. | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Game of Thrones amazing? That Arya.....what a killer! []
From: location, location, location. | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1019

posted      Profile for Arda   Author's Homepage   Email Arda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone! It seems ages have passed since the last time I visited this forum.
From: Madrid - SPAIN | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's the case with lots of people here. []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Anyone here still around?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help