Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Trump Regime (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Trump Regime
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
“It’s no use going back to yesteryear, because we were different people then.”

*shoots for a third 'wrong' as 'three wrongs' make a right . . . right?* Who said that?

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexius.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2612

posted      Profile for Alexius.   Email Alexius.   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey flammifer, nice analysis on how the electoral college works. I never realized the importance of it like that, in all four years of my studying government in college. None of my professors explained it that way lol! (I just graduated).
Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your welcome Alexius,

I cut & pasted an email from a friend even though I knew I’d get pasted for the inaccuracies on the actual count.

But, yes, the Electoral College is brilliant IMO. Good on us! And good on our Founding Fathers!

Congrats on your graduation! [] I’m continually amazed at what they DON’T teach these days. Good luck in your future endeavors.

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Trump Regime (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help