Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Trump Regime (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Trump Regime
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know a handful of people who have said they did, and see more friends of friends on Facebook who have...but none of my immediate friends or coworkers have fessed up.

If you're insinuating I voted for Trump and lie about it, you're delusional. I was quite vocal in person and online about my feelings on the matter. []

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. I wasn't 'insinuating' anything about anyone, just making a general observation. I do wonder when people seem to get sore about things thinking it may have something to do with them though. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wonder away, amigo. Seemed like a reasonable response, given your post immediately following mine.

In related news, my wife and I have learned that we don't discuss politics with parents unless we're prepared to get into epic arguments. Both sets came to visit in March, both sets voted for The Donald, and both sets are pretty zealous in their support.

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. Good to see you around her Ridder.

And so how many days will it be before the war starts ....

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

....aaaand yesterday this nut made some remarks at the UN about destroying a country... I'm sure all you moronic trumpshirt voters are all right with this....
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Look Snowdawg, we all know that the key to defeating Sauron, errr, Kim, is to get on board with the one true ruler who is gonna look out for us, Sarum, I mean Trump!
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG this thread. Gotta love the idea that Trump won't run the government for his own benefit unlike those politicians. []

Also, while it may be true that not all Trump voters are racist, every single one of them decided that Trump's obvious racism wasn't a deal-breaker.

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] This administration is basically a robber baron emptying the treasury into his and his frieds pockets. ...and the trumpshirts can only say..."But Hillary... But Bill..."

And no, the racism and the sexual harassment accusations and all weren't deal breakers to stupid people who voted for trump. I still hopd that it implies they accept such, therefore they are.

And the Frontline show on the Russian election manipulations was eye opening.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

.... so... where are all you trumpshirts a year on? []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Trump Regime (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help