Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » To whomever for whatever -
Author Topic: To whomever for whatever -
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Thinking thoughts of peace, safety, love and joy to you. []
Brightest blessings to you and yours. []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
An immensely pleasant surprise came to me this day: An unsolicited wish for happiness and good will.

THANK YOU, faithful! []

And now (since you all know I can’t resist making a joke) I have to ask, what have you been drinking? I only ask because you’re post started with this  -

</joking>

Thanks again! I'm smiling and feel great! []

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Much Faith. Hoping this holiday season is blessed for you too! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
I have to ask, what have you been drinking?
Hee! Well, that would be telling, wouldn't it? []

I'll tell you what I will be drinking next, though:
In honor of my dear Auntie, who passed from this reality just a couple of days ago, I will be mixing a batch of Tom 'n' Jerry batter and toasting her name. She was known to take the batter straight, with no dilution (and she thought no one was the wiser). [] I learned many lessons from her, and my earnest hope is that she has found her reward in heaven.
Thanks for the kind words, and blessings and cheers to everyone. []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rest in Peace faithfull's auntie.

Blessings and cheers to you too.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I learned many lessons from her,
There is nothing better than to be enriched by the love and guidance of someone close to your heart. Embrace that and keep it always.
quote:
...and my earnest hope is that she has found her reward in heaven.
Of that I feel certain given you are part of her family.

Sorry for the joke earlier. All my best.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
Sorry for the joke earlier. All my best.
Hee! Perhaps for some it would be a joke, but in my case, the question would be legit. [] Some people in my family have conflated their own addiction problems with my issues. Psychologists call the phenomenon "projection." A person might also legitimately ask me, "Have you been sleeping on that mat of yours?" Hee! Talk about getting relaxed and feeling good! My mat is the BEST! [] []
BTW, though no one is interested, I had the batter undiluted.
*Faithfull begins to kick herself for consuming all that sugar, and reads Galatians 5:13 again * []

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » To whomever for whatever -
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help