Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » I hate Facebook and Twitter (Page 2)
Author Topic: I hate Facebook and Twitter
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why would I "claim" that?
No idea. That was one way of interpreting what you said, but it would make you a liar.

[ 08-24-2015, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No idea. That was one way of interpreting what you said, but it would make you a liar.

riiiiight... [] []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaaaanyway... []
*creates a distraction*

My snake has a Twitter account. Her interests include space exploration, social justice and rubbing herself on sticks.
[]

[ 08-25-2015, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*continues the distraction*

Does your snake have the power of speech and use it when rubbing on sticks?
“I’m molting! Molting! What a world. What a world.”
[/random]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] I have no idea what you're talking about anymore, Snöwdog.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about anymore, Snöwdog.
Meaning, you knew what I was talking about at one time. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That is exactly what her Twitter account is. She actually shed on Saturday after two weeks of extreme grumpiness and the tone of her tweets has improved enormously.

Trying to decide which smiley is most appropriate for a snake... maybe this one as she's always sticking her tongue out? []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

quote:
Meaning, you knew what I was talking about at one time. []
Rarely, as you almost never give a straight answer. You appear to be throwing around a lot of accusations without much evidence. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Rarely, as you almost never give a straight answer. You appear to be throwing around a lot of accusations without much evidence. []
Accusations? What accusations? Since I make no accusations, I don't require evidence. I think it is all inside your teeny little head dear wannabe DramaQueen Iauraearien. I will say (you can say "accuse")that you have been, and still are, great entertainment around here (Evidence is how many times you have made me laugh over the years [] [] [] [] )
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

CAN U NOT THO
[]

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me not understanding your abbreviations but, what does "CAN U NOT THO" mean?
Just curious.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] If you were a slightly pleasanter person I would pity you, Snöwdog.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[]
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Oh, this thread is RICH! []
Obviously one big, happy family. [] It's what kept me lurking, all those years. [] [] []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Now now, faithfull. []

I think it's wonderful that people are posting on MT fairly regularly again. It's a pity that the main bulk of posting is revoltingly petty infighting between two people who I know for a fact are old enough to know better, but.... no you're right. It sucks. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

;A fight? Who's fighting? Or did I miss it? []
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
revoltingly petty infighting
Athene, are you an only child? []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I am now, yes, but I didn't grow up as one if that's what you mean.
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*posts - not at all as regular as she used to*
*has a Twitter account - hasn't logged in for years - may have lost it due to inactivity*
*doesn't have a FaceBook account, but sometimes reads someone else's*

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I do sometimes miss the days of popular message boards, before Facebook, Twitter and now other social media sites took over!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » I hate Facebook and Twitter (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help