donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » End of a long road
Author Topic: End of a long road
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello

It's been a long time since I visited the fair city.

I'm excited to say that after many years, we have finally been granted British citizenship! We swore an oath of allegiance to the Queen and are now full subjects of the Crown.

In the years since I've been here, I've grown up a lot. I've learnt a lot about grace and mercy and frown heavily on my rather extreme views in my earlier years.

I've mellowed a lot, I am involved in my community and even keep bees now. They produce lovely Hertfordshire honey.

I managed to get an awesome job in an amazing industry and my career growth has been nothing less than stellar.

I've had some though years, but grew a lot. Odd how we sometimes need to fall and fall hard before we grow up.

Thank you to all who shared the start of my journey way back in 2004. Thank you for your encouragement along the way.

I wish I could take back the stupid things I said. At least I've since grown up into the best version of me that I've ever known. Someone I'm happy to see in the mirror.

Blessings to you all and may you have a great 2015!

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 2015 Elenár!

The Tale of Years moves forth, and mistakes made are remembered and hopefully not repeated. It builds character. It's all, in the long run, good!

Hope to see you around more!

Congrats on your successful immigration!

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Elenár! Happy new year!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome and well met, Elenár!

No new posts since you came back January 4th? []

Anyway, congratulations on your new job and your stellar career growth! []

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Roxy?!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello!
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY CRAP ROXY

[] [] []

[ 03-09-2015, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Hello! How have you been? []
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

Hi, I'm good how are you?

*Can't belive people remember her* []

*Is embarrased to highjack Elenár's thread* []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*Can't belive people remember her*
Who could forget Roxette! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to say "forever in our hearts" but then I realised that sounds like something you'd find inscribed on a tombstone. [] []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » End of a long road
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help