Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 4)
Author Topic: Sorry, there are no new posts today!
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, thanks Snowdog. That’s a much better (stranger) pic than I was going to post. The world’s largest ball of yarn doesn’t have an oddly clad female in it. What is she wearing? Looks like an inhabitant of the area just east of the Old Forest. Perhaps The daughter of the Rainbow? The Rainbow-woman’s daughter?

Speaking of yarn. The story of Tom is a good one.

Well, I guess that’s enough meaningless prattle for now.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic, Snöwdog. []

[] Olorin.

Aiwrendel, knitters often look like that, don't worry about it. []

They also often carry knitting bags emblazoned with "I like big balls and I cannot lie" (I kid ye not).

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
DQ, they sell those bags in the knitting section of my local craft shop. [] They're canvas ones with pink or green writing on, right?

[meta]I like those bags and I cannot lie[/meta]
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] The one I saw was bright pink, a little like a shoe bag, which is why I don't have one. The ones you saw sound much better!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*has been organising her anime collection* [] Next up - yarn!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

What's with the forums I frequent? They go from one extreme to the other! No posts here and a major drama going on there. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We could start up some drama here...
What would you say if I asked you to dance????
[] []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
On your own feet be it. [] []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You say that now! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I said it then too. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

How suspicious... []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*watches her friends preparing to dance*
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Popcorn, anyone?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Wow... guess I best new post you Dairy Queen, for these citizens are gorging themselves on popcorn. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I know the City's quiet these days, but is this really popcorn-worthy? []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

See DQ, it worked! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] I just hope they don't drop popcorn on the dance floor!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] I just hope they don't drop popcorn on the dance floor!

E: Pff, net disconnected and then it double-posted, rude! []

[ 06-29-2013, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Net does do such things from time to time - not very nice of it []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Deja vu syndrome....

May there be no crunching as we waltz about the floor. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

There MAY be crunching of toes! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

You're doing quite well deeque... don't under-estimate your foiotwork!
*music changes and they break into a foxtrot*

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] You are truly fearless, Snöwdog.
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help