Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 3)
Author Topic: Sorry, there are no new posts today!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From last page : Wifey []

And [] to the haikus. You guys should revive the haiku thread, that is somewhere. [] Anyway it feels nice to see that many different people posting. I guess I should leave on holidays more often. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
More posters! MORE!!!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've 'unfriended' almost as many people as I have 'friended' on FB. Their crime usually was inviting me to play some game or sending me gems or flowers, after I explicitly told them not to. There were also a few who were too caught up in the dramas of their lives for me to pay attention to, so they're gone. Since I am an ex-pat Canadian, it is great that I can keep in touch with people I care about, see what is going on in their lives, and giggle a lot on George Takei's site. I know people with 500 friends, almost none of whom, other than their families, they've met in real life. I have exactly 31, and they are all friends.

[ 05-26-2013, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
[] [] [] [] [] [] []

-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] That's some collection.
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
'tis that! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Maybe I should post a picture of my yarn stash. []
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
Go for it! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I shall! Need to round it al up first though. Yarn runs away nearly as much as sheep do. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
quote:
Yarn runs away nearly as much as sheep do. []
But only when there's a lonely country squire chasing her! Or him....not that there's anything wrong widdat..... []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help