Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 19)
Author Topic: Sorry, there are no new posts today!
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
A thread killer, am I?

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not completely []
(and good to see you [] )

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
.... there's a killer of the thread .... his brain is squirming out of his head.... if youi give this man a ride, sweet thread will die... killer of the thread.... yeah....
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Tolkiens birthday! Mind. I can't help but think that there are a lot of birthdays and anniversaries and the like in Tolkien!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A haiku:

No new posts today
Seems like a waste, logging in.
Happy New Year, all!

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

Hmphh! The image button isn't working for me, today. I hope it won't be a trend. []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This morning the temperature where I live was one degree F (-17 C). No problem since I'm not home and it was 84 F (29 C) here in Jamaca. Ya Mon! []
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
it was 84 F (29 C) here in Jamaca.
Ja make-a me jealous! [] (Not really) Yaay for you! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
it was 84 F (29 C)
That's pretty typical most of the year here.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's pretty typical most of the year here.
"Here" as in you're also here in Jamaica at this time or "here" as in Australia?
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

"here" as in where I'm at. []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Oh. In the Shadows of Annumina. I should have known. []
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

I'm always here.
I'm never there.
I'm never, ever anywhere.
Excepting here, 'cause here is where I'm in.
But when I go from here to there,
My here comes with me everywhere,
'Till there is here, and here is where I've been.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Oh. In the Shadows of Annumina(s). I should have known. []
That is where I'm from, not where I'm at. []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

[] To both you and faithfull.

Brrrr. It's cold here in Chicago! []

Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Funny how life progresses. I remember posting on here a as young lad, now I get the chance to introduce a new person to LotR:

-

From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Dad?!! There's a Balrog behind you! Just to your left. []
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

Hee! Well, I was going to post something like, "Move along, there's nothing to see, here." But then I saw that adorable new little M.T.er., posted by the proud papa. [] []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see a new generation of MTers! []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Run, before its too late! And now for a new post....

-

faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
And now for a new post....
. . . and the installation is very well-executed! []

Happy Day, to those looking for whatever. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
quote:
And now for a new post....
. . . and the installation is very well-executed!
That's what she said. []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 19)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help