Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 11)
Author Topic: Sorry, there are no new posts today!
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe, maybe not!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who will be the first to paint a door in their house in the likeness of the Doors of Durin? Tune in next week, month, year...um...for the conclusion of this tale.

Whoever does it may want to keep the door closed. There are Watchers about.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] It should be Athene, I've been going to do it for YEARS. No reason I should actually get around to it now.

Procrastination FTW! []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*all of the above* []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Posts....

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see the Scots are good at something! And I'd like to see how far the Aussies could throw a Caber!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Not very far I'd guess!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

The Scots are good at producing indie bands too. Aussies just throw shrimps onto barbies don't they? []
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Prawns, not shrimp. []

Although I'd rather a steak or two. []

Australia has many good indie bands. []

As for caber-tossing, I don't know how good Aussies are but there are a few Scottish/Celtic festivals around the country that have caber-tossing events. The one I know best - "Brigadoon" at Bundanoon - seems to focus on accuracy of the caber toss, rather than distance.

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Prawns?! That's a new one. [] My favourite Aussie band (Savage Garden) gave up some time ago and I haven't really discovered any new ones since. Might have to do some digging!
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Savage Garden
[]
[]
[] [] []

I @!*%$?# HATE SAVAGE GARDEN

[] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aussies just throw shrimps onto barbies
 -

Someone had to post this.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Aw but they're fun. So cheesy. [] I only really hate the currently-popular rap, r&b etc. Oh and the Beatles. []

E: [] at Aiwrendel!

[ 10-10-2013, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lords Of Wong

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't think I want to click that...
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

May be too good for you??? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

As if anything could be TOO good for me. []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

-
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Go up like a house on fire if burned! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*post*
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Sorry, there are no new posts today! (Page 11)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help