Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Obama Presidency (Page 110)
Author Topic: The Obama Presidency
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Brilliant! A well thought-out come-back. Absolutely brilliant!
From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. Well, you, [] Flammable [] , ARE the one who seems to have taken offense to what I said. I named nobody, so based on your responses, well.... if the shoe fits, I guess you put your foot in it and seem to be proudly wearing it. [] []

Now, getting back to the thread topic....

The Obama Presidency

It will be sad to see one of the better Presidents of the USA leave office. It was good having someone with class and dignity as President the last 7+ years. You raised very important issues and stayed true despite all the dung thrown at you. I've disagreed with some of the stances you have taken, but you did inherit a wrecked economy. Now, things have been righted. I Look forward to possibly seeing you on the Supreme Court.

*salutes President Obama

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
REHASH:
Snowdog said: (Paraphrase), Half the voting class of the U.S. are small minded white racist morons.

Flammifer said: You do realize you are disparaging approximately half the population of the U.S. with your outlandish comments?

And being one of that voting class you have called ME a ‘small-minded white racist moron’.

Now Snowdog says: “I named nobody . . .”

More brilliance! You only tagged (named) half the voting class of the U.S. No, no names were given. How about naming your “friends”?

UPDATE:
Snowdog said: Basically, the only argument given to me from friends who intend to vote Trump is that he isn't Hillary, Bill, or Obama. They can't give any positives.

NEWSFLASH:
for the small-minded:
Bill and/or Obama will not be on the ballot this year. (Duh!)

Your emoticons show more intelligence than your words…

In order for you to insult me I would first have to value your opinion.

-Unk.

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] I guess all that must have hit a nerve with you to want to keep ranting on and on and on about it. The only noise being made about it is by you. Wiki, what does all that blather of yours have to do with the Obama Presidency? Nothing. I thought so. Have a Nice Day. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
YOU and HAMFAST are the ones that threw this thread off-topic from Obama to Clinton & Trump. My original post was a counter to your disgraceful comments, which I (yes) repeat here (for others):
quote:
Ooops!

I’m “deplorable” as the Wicked Witch of Washington has said, or as Snowdog says a “white racist moron”! Yet I don’t consider myself to be deplorable, nor a racist or a moron.

You do realize you are disparaging approximately half the population of the U.S. with your outlandish comments? There are two sides to every coin. Why is it I can see your side yet you cannot see other’s?

“Basically, the only argument given to me from friends who intend to vote Trump is that he isn't Hillary, Bill, or Obama. They can't give any positives.”

So you have friends that are racist morons. Very magnanimous. (Hmm - Do they consider you a friend?)

And a single “positive” for you – he isn’t a politician… Cheers

And YOU had to keep it going with your despicable continuing lash at half the voting population:
quote:
It usually doesn't enter the small minds of deplorable white racist morons that they are indeed such.
You can lash out at me (and half the “racist moronic” voting class) ad nauseam, but I say “take a good long look in the mirror!” Such unrequited appalling anger that your words express are a sign of an obsessive stubborn inflexible personality.

*The LAST “rant” is all yours. Go!*

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] Who are you again? oh, yeah... []

[] ... Now that the noise has subsided.... []

... Remember twelve years ago ...

Obama's excellent 2004 convention speech ... it was only twelve years ago smack dab in the middle of the clown car that was the Bush II presidency. By 2008, the economy was in a shambles, and hats off to you Mr President for righting the ship over the last eight years despite s much hatred and a more than hostile congress who it appears have abdicated their duties under the constitution because of their hatred. As your presidency comes to its last months, you have made the country and the world a better place, even though some of the debris you inherited from your predecessor still remain, like the eternal crusader wars and illegal detention centers, but still, you will be missed sir.

Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It usually doesn't enter the small minds of deplorable white racist morons that they are indeed such.
That's one way of ensuring that this board doesn't get many visitors. Let's just defame a large percentage of a country's population. Because obviously they can't have any other motivation than "racism" when casting their vote for Trump, right?
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I name nobody. If that gets under people's skin, then I have to wonder why.

Anyway, I started a new thread for the 2016 Election here.

Now, again back to The Obama Presidency... I really like the way he could engage a crowd. Here is a good clip!

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Obama Presidency (Page 110)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help