Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 4)
Author Topic: Dreams...
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like Finland has buried itself in your mind. Kind of like a big hideous brain parasite.

It does that to people. []

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It wears off over the course of 35 years, though, don't worry []
I went to Finland in 1972, and I've stopped dreaming about it. []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You people.....See what you've done?
[]

I dreamt last night that Arien had moved to Finland with her boyf, and I went to stay with them. They were living in this incredibly strange but charming house with about six other people. It was very sunny but freezing cold, and her boyfriend showed me his pet spider and tried to put it on my face as a joke. I woke myself up screaming. Eru knows what the neighbours must have thought. []

Finland. I've never even been there! []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] @ MyWife

I had the weirdest dream last night, but it is related to the two books I'm currently reading.

I was hanging out with my aunt, and in the high society she was a part of in the dream, to say goodbye you had to do a very weird thing : to pick up a fish from a tank she had, take a little drop of its saliva, put it in your mouth and kiss the other person on the mouth []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MT is messing with my head! []

It was a MT-party dream of some kind. That is all I can remember, except a few citizens present, among them Inc' & Athene. And there was at least one or two others. []

[ 11-27-2007, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I keep having a bunch of random and weird sexual dreams.

Like one where I had sex with a robot. [] []

I don't understand! []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Like one where I had sex with a robot.
I've got a couple websites you may wanna visit.. []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No thanks.
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I often wake up from dreams and think that I have screamed or yelled, but I never know if I have or not.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt I was being late for school, and my backpack had of course mysteriously disappeared. Then I couldn't find the way, and everything was chaos. Then suddenly I was home for X-mas and I had forgotten to bring presents. []

And I also dreamt that PMs was for anyone to read. []

[ 11-29-2007, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a dream I went to work, and my Grandpa, who I work with, tried to kill me with one of the store flashlights.
From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream two nights ago that I was in the living room at my mum's, and we had to eat a big dog's head each []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I dreamt again that I was forgetting presents to bring home. The item I particularly forget is a crossword puzzle I've made for my brother. [] @ brain.

I also dreamt that I was drunk. []

Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When I was a little boy I had a recurring dream that while I slept, someone would sneak into my room and place a chocolate bar under my pillow. Every morning I'd check, but I never found so much as a single M&M. []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Dreamt that I was under a bridge with Isabel from Weeds, and that we were threatened by a talking dishwasher []
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Within the last two hours... *just woke up again after having been woken up by her mother two hours ago* []

I think I was watching something Whedonesque, but I was around the film-set watching it. Eliza Dushku was talking to some random dude whose father had been killed in "the war". Then I was listening in to a conversation with Joss Whedon and another person.

Then Sarah Michelle Gellar (who seemed to be playing Buffy) appeared, and she and Eliza (who wasn't playing Faith) shared a scene in some kind of tent-thing. Eliza was talking about this guy who'd lost his father in "the war", and Buffy then started talking about her dad. Eliza then said she knows "all about" Buffy's father... I realised then that I knew nothing about Buffy's father.

Then Buffy said "not that father"... and she went on about some other guy. Eliza was listening quite intently. Then Buffy stopped talking, and Eliza left the tent to do something... but I never saw what happened after that.

I'm fairly sure that Athene was with me on set, too. [] Unless she was in another dream that I barely remember... []

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, yeah. I think me listening to a podcast last night that had interviews with both Eliza and Joss helped me have that dream. [] Plus I think the 'storyline' had something to do with their new show Dollhouse. []

[ 12-14-2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

There were pokémons in my dream! []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just had a nightmare about getting sacked from work. Mind, I say nightmare, there is a little part of me that might say freedom! Also, I suppose that's not a bad thing as it's a little reminder to me that might have happened and that I should appreciate my luck a bit more sometimes!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

In my dream there was a new smiley on MT []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I also dreamt that it was announced in the worldwide media that Wandering Tuor had passed away... but then suddenly it was another Tuor (which pseudonym doesn't exist on MT). []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I had natural science with religious teachers... teaching hings like "the earth's core is really a shell, and within it is Hell". []
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt I was on a cruise and they were filming a movie there so I got to meet Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons [] Michael Keaton was there somewhere too, but I didn't see him. Except because of the movie they had put all of the beds in the dining room with little partitians kind of like office cubicals, except big enough for beds (probably how I could afford to go on a cruise without my parents, though some younger reletives were there) so it was like being in a cleaner and better lit movie orphanage [] The bedspreads were brown. And then people where just dressing and undressing and going about their business whether they were being the partitians or not [] Each partitian had its own bathroom and mine had two bathtubs, except when I started filling it up there were all kinds of bugs in the tub! Not a lot, but enough to be creepy! Then I felt a sting on my foot and looked at it and there was half a spider wiggling on the floor and the back half was stuck to my foot by a two-inch sting with white balls on either side and it was worming its way into my foot. [] I pulled it out and threw a towel on the whole mess on the floor and stamped on it. Then I drained the bathtub and filled it up again, but now it was dirty [] Then I had to pee, so I woke up.

There was a lot more (including Michael Caine going around and asking people to buy him bottles of wine [] ), this was a very eventful dream...Those are the parts that stood out, though...

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I had a crazy dream last night where this girl (who looked like Alicia Silverstone) who was a cheerleader or something like that got really pissed off at this jock dude - he was like the son of the head football coach or something. Really an arrogant jerk, but anyway.....she got mad at him for some reason and so tied him up and started to draw his blood. [] She drew like two pints of blood while he was screaming about how his "stomach felt weird" and then after she drew another pint of blood she put him in a barrel of green liquid and sealed the top, dumping it into a pond.

I was watching the whole time and couldn't do anything stop her.

Well, when the dad couldn't find his kid he went all crazy and started interrogating everyone in the school and I couldn't say anything about what I had seen because I thought I would be considered an accomplice and put in jail. It was horrible.... [] It took me awhile to go back to sleep.

Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamed that my friend stayed in the pool too long and he filled up with water like a balloon. This ambulance came and old people in hospital gowns who were hooked up to dialysis machines packed him into the back while he was kicking and flailing his fat limbs. I tried to escape, but the old people surrounded me and started coughing, which knocked me out and I was taken in the ambulance as well. Then this green glowing man came through the back door of the ambulance without opening it. He spoke to me in latin and a large 5 ft. tall fly had to translate his words, but they only came out in buzzes. The old people on dialysis machines came up closer to listen to the fly and one of them shouted out: "Congratulations! Its a baby!" and the rest of the old people fell over dead when they heard this.

But then it got really weird!

The ambulance turned into a giant goat and we were all inside of it. The old dead people were exiting the goat through the rear one by one and turned into babies when they did. The fly and me tried to escape out the goat's mouth and we each had lit candles to see where we were going. The fly tried to warn me about something, but before he could tell me what was wrong we were both being sneezed out of the goat into a large green drinking glass. We looked around us and there were other green glasses with flies in them who were telling us that they live in these glasses, though I don't know how I understood them if I couldn't understand the fly I was with. Eventually, the newly born babies/old people were delivered to these houses/drinking glasses by men in long black coats who wanted to tax me extra being a human and living with a fly. []

[ 12-17-2007, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Q ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help