Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 19)
Author Topic: Dreams...
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So most of yesterday evening, I spend watching Warehouse 13.

I had a awesome dream where the one Ring was an artifact, and the main tibit I memember was panicking A LOT! Something to do with the ring was going to end up killing me if I lost it.

Oh, AND there was tree jumping. [] []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have re-started writing and my characters are taking over my dreams. I wake up and start furiously writing down what I discovered of their characters and stories. So far, have exhausted two A4 note books and the same number of pens - yes, I'm old old school. I find that tapping away at a keyboard deflates my creative sense, so I fix it down in paper first in inarticulate scribbles and then type it out.

That's been my past two days. I must have gotten the characters developed and out of my head in that time, as last night my dreams were entirely my own and utterly incomprehensible as usual. Ah, sweet relief!

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had quite a good one last night. A slightly Noah's ark type of dream. In which the entire world was been flooded and everyone had to get on planes to go to the tallest places of the world, mountains, Skyscrapers, etc New York looked interesting flooded. Would have made a great movie. If it hasn't been done before. I often do have drowning dreams. In fact, if I dream of been on a Ship or boat, it's quite rare for it not to sink! But this one was a new angle!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A new angle - a more hopeful one, perhaps?

Reminds me of Faramir, btw - but he might not have got to the hopeful version ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a great dream last night. All about Daleks invading earth. A proper Dr Who classic. I even had a semi-decent plotline in it for a chance! Would have made good fanfiction. Although now I think about it, possibly a bit too Earthcentric for me. But perhaps it was a false dream the message is I should write one set on Skaro?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a dream about NYANCAT last night!

[] [] [] [] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's true! It had NYITTENS!!!
[]

I had a dream three days ago that I had a MTF trans friend who, in addition to having all the hormones and surgery, had decided to have a complete skin transplant from dead people. She had one half of her transplanted with the skin of a black woman and the other half with that of a white woman, so that she had a line right the way down her body.
[]
I really should not watch The Skin I Live In and eat cheese just before going to bed. []

[ 03-13-2012, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] So she could sing Ebony and Ivory just be herself ?
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Yeah, but she would have to jump round 180 degrees each time she wanted to change parts. []

DSICLAIMER: that was not part of my dream. []

[ 03-13-2012, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[] That sounds like a fun thing to see.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

So I had a dream that I had a dream that Artaresto told me that Thierry Omeyer (french handball team goalkeeper)'s name had been included* in a French town, to which I replied that he was not my type, albeit kind of cute. []

Then I woke up. And then I had another dream in which I posted in this thread about that dream. []

Now I am really posting about it in the thread. I think. []

* I don't even know what that is supposed to mean []

[ 10-17-2012, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Last night I dreamt I was taking the TOEIC again. That's not interesting ! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

My "robot beasts of burden" dreams have now expanded to include the OKAPI.
[]

ETA: This time with neoprene covering, as requested. []

[ 10-19-2012, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Ugh, board glitch (more likely Athene glitch). Ignore this post.

Wait, if you ignore this post that means you're not ignoring this post!
[]

-

[ 10-19-2012, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Birdie ate too many skittles!
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Last night I dreamt I was taking the TOEIC again. That's not interesting !
I can assure you, taking the TOEIC isn't half as bad as teaching it-or TOEFL for that matter. Give me the IELTS any day!
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had this weird dream last night in which there was some guy in a room who was being fed a lot of hamburgers in order to win a competition. They were very big hamburgers, and there was an employee who had to bring them in (in a wheelbarrow).

When it came to the last hamburger (chicken), the eating man was covered by the previous, huge, hamburger. And then this huge hamburger started talking in this weird, little, high voice, saying "My name is Tomato. I really like you. But I need to "disconnect" (?) you".

I don't know... [] []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Is this your fear of tomatoes taking over your brain again? []
Here are some killer tomatoes for you:
[] [] [] [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Maybe [] But -- thankfully -- the hamburger had no tomato. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

I had a weird dream the other day about the next Hobbit movie. I dreamt I was watching it, but it wasn't anything like the book. The pirate battle was good, though. But I'm not sure what Snow White was doing in it!
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I dreamt I was watching it, but it wasn't anything like the book.
Sounds to me like you were actually awake and watching the LotR trilogy []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream that me and Athene were in a restaurant eating a lot of chicken, and they weren't very nice and forgot about our orders. [] [] []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 19)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help